- Sub Headline: Always Best Care Senior Services of San Diego is honored to help host the 17th Annual Senior Health Fair on Friday, April 29, 2016 from 10:00am to 1:00pm at Sonrise Community Church in Santee, CA. The health fair is free to attend and will have blood pressure, blood glucose, stroke, hearing, vision and balance screenings available. In addition, there will be several senior-focused exhibitors and presenters at this event.
- Franchise URL: http://www.AlwaysBestCare.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
San Diego, CA, April 28, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Jeremy Willis, Marketing Director for Always Best Care Senior Services of San Diego and Chairperson of the East County Senior Service Providers, is pleased to announce the upcoming 17th Annual Senior Health Fair, an annual event of the East County Senior Service Providers which will take place on Friday, April 29, 2016 from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm at Sonrise Community Church in Santee, CA. The event, which is the largest senior health fair in Eastern San Diego County, will feature health screenings, demonstrations and numerous presentations aimed at the needs of area senior citizens. Always Best Care of San Diego has been involved heavily in the planning and coordination efforts of the Health Fair, which is free for the public to attend. Thanks to the voluntary efforts of 72 local senior service agencies, the event will feature free admission and access to presentations, exhibits and demonstrations catering to the health needs of senior citizens in the area.
Always Best Care has been a long standing member business of the East County Senior Service Providers, a multi-disciplinary networking group. The Mission of the East County Senior Service Providers group is to identify, educate and advocate for issues relating to the quality of life of older adults residing in the East San Diego County region. The group also develops and maintains a continuous link between senior service providers; educates seniors and offers relevant resources on critical issues; advocates for quality of life for the older adults of San Diego’s East County. The East County Senior Service Providers is honored to provides financial support scholarships for senior-focused non-profit organizations at the end of each year and regularly sponsor community-based educational events.
“We are honored to join partners in Eastern San Diego County to put on this event is for San Diego seniors.” – Bill Mathis, Owner, Always Best Care Senior Services of San Diego.
- The 17th Annual Senior Health Fair will take place on Friday April 29, 2016 from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm at Sonrise Community Church in Santee, CA
- The Health Fair is free to attend
- Blood pressure, blood glucose, stroke, hearing, vision and balance screenings will be available
- A prescription drop box will be available for disposal of unwanted, unusable or expired medications
- A number of senior-focused exhibitors and presenters will be present
For additional information about the Health Fair, interested parties can call (619) 667-1322.
For more information about Always Best Care Senior Services of San Diego, call 888-681-1559, or visit online at www.alwaysbestcaresandiego.com. Inquiries can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Always Best Care
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care Senior Services is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care assists seniors with a wide range of illnesses and personal needs, and currently provides more than 4 million hours of care every year. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to seniors in their local areas.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care business portfolio include non-medical in-home care and assisted living finder and referral services, with skilled home health care now being phased in throughout the country.
SOURCE Always Best Care
Always Best Care San Diego, CA
Director of Marketing
286 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)