- Sub Headline: Orange County Based Senior Care Franchise Opens Office in Greater Milwaukee
- Franchise URL: http://www.amadaseniorcare.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN (FranchisePOD.com) March 30, 2016 – Amada Senior Care, premier provider of non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement counseling, recently opened its first office in Wisconsin, its Greater Milwaukee location. Amada franchise partner D.R. Salerno came to the senior care industry with nearly 20 years of experience as an operations executive. His wife Ronda is a sign language interpreter, with previous experience in case management, social work, and caregiving for seniors. D.R. and Ronda live in the Milwaukee suburbs with their two children. Amada Greater Milwaukee will serve the southeast Wisconsin region, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth counties. The grand opening will be held on Friday, April 1st.
According to D.R., Amada Greater Milwaukee provides non-medical in-home care through caregivers who assist seniors with activities of daily living – things like bathing, getting dressed, or preparing a meal. “We will help you or your loved one stay safely in the home for as long as possible,” D.R. said. If remaining in the home is no longer possible, Amada Greater Milwaukee also offers senior housing advisory services; a form of counseling that helps seniors find the best assisted living environment for their unique situation.
“We understand that seniors may be concerned about how they are going to pay for their care,” Ronda said. Amada Greater Milwaukee specializes in using life insurance policies, long-term care insurance policies, and Veteran’s Aid and Attendance benefits to help seniors fund their care. “We are experts at the many options available and will work with you to help determine the best option for you and your family,” she said.
In the years she spent as a caregiver, Ronda discovered how important it is to families to have qualified caregivers for their loved ones. “I’ve learned what it takes,” she said. “When it comes to hiring caregivers, you need good people who really care about the client.” D.R. said his grandparents taught him the importance of providing for family and taking care of your own. “At Amada Greater Milwaukee, our clients are like family, and we will treat them like our own.”
The grand opening of Amada Senior Care Greater Milwaukee will take place on Friday, April 1st. The office is currently looking for qualified full and part-time caregivers to work with their clients. For more information, you can visit their website at http://www.AmadaMilwaukee.com or call 262-395-7928.
About Amada Senior Care
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives. We provide nurturing, compassionate non-medical in-home care and guide families through the many senior housing options available for assisted living. We also offer expertise in handling long-term care insurance claims and in certain forms of government aid, including Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits. Headquartered in San Clemente, California, Amada was founded in 2007, and is currently assembling an elite team of franchise partners to expand our business on the national level. For more information, visit amadaseniorcare.com.
SOURCE Amada Senior Care
Amada Senior Care
236 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)