- Sub Headline: Orange County Based Senior Care Franchise Opens Office in Greater Milwaukee
- Franchise URL: http://www.amadaseniorcare.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN (FranchisePOD.com) March 30, 2016 – Amada Senior Care, premier provider of non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement counseling, recently opened its first office in Wisconsin, its Greater Milwaukee location. Amada franchise partner D.R. Salerno came to the senior care industry with nearly 20 years of experience as an operations executive. His wife Ronda is a sign language interpreter, with previous experience in case management, social work, and caregiving for seniors. D.R. and Ronda live in the Milwaukee suburbs with their two children. Amada Greater Milwaukee will serve the southeast Wisconsin region, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth counties. The grand opening will be held on Friday, April 1st.
According to D.R., Amada Greater Milwaukee provides non-medical in-home care through caregivers who assist seniors with activities of daily living – things like bathing, getting dressed, or preparing a meal. “We will help you or your loved one stay safely in the home for as long as possible,” D.R. said. If remaining in the home is no longer possible, Amada Greater Milwaukee also offers senior housing advisory services; a form of counseling that helps seniors find the best assisted living environment for their unique situation.
“We understand that seniors may be concerned about how they are going to pay for their care,” Ronda said. Amada Greater Milwaukee specializes in using life insurance policies, long-term care insurance policies, and Veteran’s Aid and Attendance benefits to help seniors fund their care. “We are experts at the many options available and will work with you to help determine the best option for you and your family,” she said.
In the years she spent as a caregiver, Ronda discovered how important it is to families to have qualified caregivers for their loved ones. “I’ve learned what it takes,” she said. “When it comes to hiring caregivers, you need good people who really care about the client.” D.R. said his grandparents taught him the importance of providing for family and taking care of your own. “At Amada Greater Milwaukee, our clients are like family, and we will treat them like our own.”
The grand opening of Amada Senior Care Greater Milwaukee will take place on Friday, April 1st. The office is currently looking for qualified full and part-time caregivers to work with their clients. For more information, you can visit their website at http://www.AmadaMilwaukee.com or call 262-395-7928.
About Amada Senior Care
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives. We provide nurturing, compassionate non-medical in-home care and guide families through the many senior housing options available for assisted living. We also offer expertise in handling long-term care insurance claims and in certain forms of government aid, including Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits. Headquartered in San Clemente, California, Amada was founded in 2007, and is currently assembling an elite team of franchise partners to expand our business on the national level. For more information, visit amadaseniorcare.com.
SOURCE Amada Senior Care
Amada Senior Care
248 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)