- Sub Headline: The only agency in the North Houston Area to receive HCSB's highest rating.
- Listed: July 21, 2016 7:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TEXAS (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 20, 2016 – Amada Senior Care of North Houston, premier provider of non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement counseling, recently received an A+ rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau (HCSB). According to HCSB, Amada Senior Care is one of only 110 select agencies – out of more than 20,000 nationwide ¬–and the only agency in the North Houston area to receive its highest rating.
To receive an A+ rating, HCSB states that a home care agency must “meet and adhere to a stringent code of standards and ethics, including comprehensive background checks and annual training for all caregivers.” The agency must then regularly provide documentation that these standards are being maintained. The agency is also subject to periodic audits by HCSB.
HCSB said Amada Senior Care’s A+ rating is also a result of providing the highest standard of non-medical care, helping seniors with activities of daily living such as personal care, companionship, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, doctors’ visits, and more. For those seniors unable to stay in their home, Amada provides placement advisory services – a form of counseling that helps individuals find the best assisted living environment for their unique situation. Amada’s advisors are also experts at assisting seniors with claims on long-term care insurance policies and Veteran’s benefits to pay for care.
“At Amada North Houston, we stay involved with seniors’ needs throughout the entire care process,” said owner Troy Tice. “From virtual monitoring to caregivers to finding quality senior housing options, we provide the services seniors need. By building trust and creating emotional connections, we can truly be a valuable asset to seniors, their families, and the entire community.”
For more information about the services Amada Senior Care North Houston provides, visit http://www.amadanorthhouston.com or call 832-209-8844.
About Amada Senior Care
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives. We provide nurturing, compassionate non-medical in-home care and guide families through the many senior housing options available for assisted living. We also offer expertise in handling long-term care insurance claims and in certain forms of government aid, including Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits. Headquartered in San Clemente, California, Amada was founded in 2007, and is currently assembling an elite team of franchise partners to expand our business on the national level. For more information, visit amadaseniorcare.com.
325 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)