- Sub Headline: First to Market Concept Still Showing Amazing Growth
- Listed: August 22, 2017 9:07 am
- Expires: 214 days, 12 hours
Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – August 21, 2017 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Amazing Lash Studio, the nation’s largest and fastest growing eyelash extension brand, announced the opening of its 150th studio in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The studio is owned and operated by Nancy and James Kelly. “We are so excited to be the 150th open studio of this amazing brand,” says Nancy. “And being the first studio in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area makes this milestone even more special.”
“On behalf of all our Amazing Lash Studio franchise partners, I am extremely excited for the Kellys and the stellar growth of this brand,” said Amazing Lash Studio President and COO Heather Elrod. “With just three years of franchising, this milestone is another testament to the strength of our business model and the demand for the services that we offer.”
Amazing Lash Studio provides semi-permanent eyelash extensions at retail studios across the country in convenient locations that offer extended hours and feature private lash application suites. Amazing Lash Studio has a patented application process that enables their highly trained staff of licensed aestheticians to complete the service in a fraction of the time required at traditional outlets.
Following this milestone, on the same day, the brand opened its 151st and 152nd locations in Woodbury, Minnesota, and Pearland, Texas, respectively. In addition, the concept is just about to award their 300th franchise license. “We are hitting milestones at such a rapid pace, that it is a true testament to both the demand for the lash services we provide and the strength of the brand,” says CEO and co-founder Edward Le.
About Amazing Lash Studio
Amazing Lash Studio was founded in 2010 by Edward and Jessica Le, with the vision to create excellence and affordability in the eyelash extension industry. Amazing Lash Studios are retail salons that apply semi-permanent eyelash extensions with a proprietary, patented process to the clients’ own lashes, replicating the curve and size of natural lashes. The concept began franchising in 2013 and to date has 152 open studios and 290 sold in 26 states and in January 2017 began franchising internationally.
For additional information visit amazinglashstudio.com.
SOURCE Amazing Lash Studio
155 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)