- Sub Headline: McCalla clinic marks milestone for Alabama-based health care leader
- City: Birmingham
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.americanfamilycare.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 3:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BIRMINGHAM, AL (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 01, 2016 – American Family Care (AFC), the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and accessible primary care, continues to expand its footprint by opening its 14th medical center in metropolitan Birmingham. The new clinic is located in Tannehill Promenade shopping center, near the junction of I-459 and I-20. The clinic is AFC’s 46th in Alabama and 160th facility nationwide.
“We’re excited to continue fulfilling our mission of making quality health care accessible and economical with the opening of our medical center in the McCall area of Bessemer,” said Randy Johansen, President of American Family Care. “The opening of this location gives us the opportunity to serve new patients, bringing them quality health care while saving them time and money.”
Over the past 33 years, American Family Care has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care and expanded its reach to patients in more than 26 states. Of the 160 clinics nationwide, 69 are corporately owned and 91 are owned by franchisees.
All AFC medical centers are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care and minor emergency treatment. Each clinic features a high-tech, high touch approach, including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, and electronic medical records. The clinics are staffed by kind, caring and compassionate health care professionals. Most clinics are open daily from at least 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and no appointments are necessary.
About American Family Care:
Starting with a single location in Hoover, Alabama in 1982, American Family Care has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care. With its 2013 acquisition of the Doctors Express franchise, AFC is the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and accessible primary care, with more than 160 clinics and 500 in-network physicians caring for more than 2 million patients a year. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., AFC’s stated mission is to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient. For more information, visit http://www.americanfamilycare.com.
109 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Carvel® Kicks Off Ice Cream Season With Annual Free Cone Day on April 21 (3 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Opens Sixth Great Wolf Lodge Location (2 views)
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Expands Services to Baltimore County Area with New Franchise Store in Cockeysville, MD (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Tulsa Receives Community Service Recognition From The Military Order Of The Purple Heart (2 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (2 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (2 views)
- McDonald’s Restaurants on the East Coast Celebrate the Much-Anticipated Lobster Roll for Summer 2016 (2 views)
- Young Chefs Academy Advances Strategic Growth Plan with Key Executive Team Hires (2 views)
- Flip Flop Shops® And Cobian® Team Up For “The Great Escape®” Sweepstakes (2 views)
- Fuddruckers Deluxe Bar & Grill Returns To Its Roadhouse Roots This Summer (2 views)
- Glass Doctor – Homeowners Can Lower Summer Electric Bills with Better Window Choices (2 views)