- Sub Headline: McCalla clinic marks milestone for Alabama-based health care leader
- City: Birmingham
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.americanfamilycare.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 3:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BIRMINGHAM, AL (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 01, 2016 – American Family Care (AFC), the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and accessible primary care, continues to expand its footprint by opening its 14th medical center in metropolitan Birmingham. The new clinic is located in Tannehill Promenade shopping center, near the junction of I-459 and I-20. The clinic is AFC’s 46th in Alabama and 160th facility nationwide.
“We’re excited to continue fulfilling our mission of making quality health care accessible and economical with the opening of our medical center in the McCall area of Bessemer,” said Randy Johansen, President of American Family Care. “The opening of this location gives us the opportunity to serve new patients, bringing them quality health care while saving them time and money.”
Over the past 33 years, American Family Care has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care and expanded its reach to patients in more than 26 states. Of the 160 clinics nationwide, 69 are corporately owned and 91 are owned by franchisees.
All AFC medical centers are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care and minor emergency treatment. Each clinic features a high-tech, high touch approach, including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, and electronic medical records. The clinics are staffed by kind, caring and compassionate health care professionals. Most clinics are open daily from at least 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and no appointments are necessary.
About American Family Care:
Starting with a single location in Hoover, Alabama in 1982, American Family Care has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care. With its 2013 acquisition of the Doctors Express franchise, AFC is the nation’s leading provider of urgent care and accessible primary care, with more than 160 clinics and 500 in-network physicians caring for more than 2 million patients a year. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., AFC’s stated mission is to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient. For more information, visit http://www.americanfamilycare.com.
238 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)