- Sub Headline: Gigi's Cupcakes to Offer Favorite Cupcake Flavors for Discounted Price on Tuesday, December 15th
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Nashville, TN – Gigi’s Cupcakes is excited to celebrate National Cupcake Day on Tuesday, December 15th at all locations across the country. On Tuesday, Gigi’s will offer their six signature flavors for $2.50. Flavors included are best sellers Wedding Cake, Scarlett’s Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Midnight Magic, White Midnight Magic and Triple Chocolate Torte.
Gigi’s Cupcakes began with a cupcake shop opening in the heart of Nashville, TN in 2008 and has grown into the largest cupcake franchise in the country within seven years. Best known for the signature “Gigi’s Swirl,” the bakery now has 101 locations nationwide – making it America’s favorite bakery.
“We are excited to celebrate National Cupcake Day with our special pricing,” said Gigi Butler, founder and culinary creator of Gigi’s Cupcakes. “We enjoy providing the absolute highest quality baked goods available. This is a great way to showcase our unique products, and show that we appreciate our customers across the country.”
About Gigi’s Cupcakes
Unlike any other, Gigi’s Cupcakes is known for their incredible variety of gourmet cupcakes with icing piled high and exquisite decorations. The bakery offers a variety of gourmet desserts baked fresh every day, including 300 rotating cupcake flavors, mini cupcakes, custom cakes, cheesecakes and stuffed cookies. Fans will have the opportunity to enjoy holiday themed desserts as well as Gigi’s flavors such as Scarlett’s Red Velvet, Chocolate Turtle, Wedding Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Kentucky Bourbon Pie, Chocolate Torte, Midnight Magic, White Midnight Magic and more.
Gigi Butler moved to Nashville in 1994 from California to pursue a career in music. At 15 years old, Gigi started Gigi’s Cleaning Company and continued that business once she arrived in Nashville. For fourteen years, Gigi supported her dream by cleaning houses during the day and singing late nights at the honky tonks on Broadway. While she loved music, she also had a passion for the culinary arts and baking. As years went by, she decided to take a chance on baking. She took a huge risk by opening a cupcake boutique in a high rent area just off of Music Row on Broadway in Nashville, TN on February 21, 2008 – not far from the bars she sang at. Gigi recalls the stress she was under with only $33 left in her bank account the day she opened the store. She had risked it all on an idea and she held her breath, hoping customers would love her creations.
Soon after opening, Gigi’s Cupcakes became Nashville’s delicacy dessert of choice and seven years later, there are over 100 franchise locations across the country in 23 states and one location in South Korea that opened in early 2015 – making Gigi’s Cupcakes America’s favorite cupcake and the largest cupcake franchise in the country.
“I am truly living the American Dream,” says Gigi. “I am so blessed to be able to do what makes me happy and make a product that so many people enjoy.”
For more info on Gigi’s Cupcakes, please visit www.gigiscupcakesusa.com and for more information on Gigi Butler visit www.GigiButler.com.
SOURCE Gigi’s Cupcakes
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)