- Sub Headline: Bach to Rock Invites the Community to a Grand Opening Event on April 23 in the Memorial Neighborhood
- Franchise URL: http://www.BachToRock.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 9:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // TEXAS – Bach to Rock (B2R), America’s music school for students of all ages, announced today that its first Texas location has opened in Houston. To celebrate B2R’s grand opening, the school will host an open house on Saturday, April 23 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at 9079 Katy Freeway, Suite A, Houston, TX 77024. The community is invited to tour the school, schedule a free music lesson, learn about individual lessons and group classes, try out free toddler “Mommy and Me” classes, enter into prize drawings and giveaways, check out the recording studio, meet the teachers, and more.
“Bach to Rock is expanding at a robust and steady pace. I am confident the Memorial school will become a foothold in the Southwest as we continue to grow our presence nationwide,” said Brian Gross, president of Bach to Rock. “Thanks to our dedicated new franchisees, Alex and Lynley Stern, of Ruby Capital, LLC, families in the Memorial area will enjoy our fun, progressive music curriculum that has proven to be successful with thousands of students of all ages.”
Bach to Rock Memorial will offer a variety of programs for both children and adults, including individual lessons, group classes such as Rock Band, early childhood programs for children as young as six months old, summer camps and birthday parties. Studies have shown that learning to play music in a group helps students learn teamwork, develop social skills and build self-esteem, among other benefits. The school will also feature Bach to Rock’s new Touch Screen Tablet Technology, which allows teachers to customize lessons; gives parents the ability to view their children’s progress and homework; and provides administrators with the necessary tools to ensure students are receiving a well-balanced music education.
“Opening the first Bach to Rock school in Texas is an honor and a thrill,” said Alex Stern, Bach to Rock franchisee. “My wife Lynley and I are both natives of the Houston area and the music lesson industry is underdeveloped here. Bach to Rock offers a fresh, interactive approach that is entirely student-driven, which is something we wished we had when we were growing up. It is designed to nurture and grow each student’s distinct musical interests. We are hoping to revolutionize the music lesson business in Texas!” Music lovers from an early age, Alex has always enjoyed mixing CD’s and singing in school plays, and Lynley has been a pianist since age six. The duo plans to leverage their past experience in the education and internet marketing industries to the new venture. They plan to open a second Bach to Rock in Texas in the next year.
Bach to Rock has repeatedly been named to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 and was listed in the Top Ten Trending Categories for 2016. Most recently, Bach to Rock won “Best of” Bethesda Magazine 2016 with first place in the Best Kids’ Art or Music Classes category as the readers’ pick. In 2014, Inc. Magazine named Bach to Rock one of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the third consecutive year. Franchise Times has ranked it as one of the 500 Powerhouse Brands and on its Next 300 Franchise System list. In addition, Washington Family Magazine named Bach to Rock to its “Best Music Instruction” list and readers of Northern Virginia Magazine voted the company as “Best Piano Instruction.” Bach to Rock also was named the number one company to watch by the Washington Business Journal.
Bach to Rock is currently seeking qualified candidates to open franchise locations in major metropolitan markets throughout the country. Bach to Rock is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to build a business that is dedicated to helping children and adults learn to play the music they love. While music experience or ability is not necessary, candidates should bring strong business acumen and the ability to build teams to ensure the school’s success.
To learn more about music school franchise ownership opportunities with Bach to Rock, as well as its veteran and franchise referral programs, contact Ralph Rillon, vice president of franchise development, at 1-855-227-7570 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.bachtorockfranchise.com.
For more information or to register for classes at B2R Memorial:
Call: Local: 832-834-4882 or Toll Free: 877-B2R-8558
About Bach to Rock
Bach to Rock (B2R) is a music education school for students of all ages from early childhood through high school and beyond. B2R knows learning music should be fun and students learn best when they play music they enjoy. Weekly ensemble instruction and band formations lead to public concerts, Battle of the Bands and recording sessions in B2R’s professional recording studios. B2R builds technique, fosters teamwork and enhances self-esteem through private lessons, band instruction, and public performances. Bach to Rock opened its first corporate-owned location in 2007 in Bethesda, MD., and with the latest opening in Houston, has now grown to 13 with schools in California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Eight franchised schools are in development in Arizona, California, Florida, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Virginia, with an additional 30 schools in development nationwide. Follow B2R on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BachtoRock and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BachtoRock. For more information, visit www.bachtorock.com or call 1-877-227-8558.
SOURCE Bach to Rock
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)