- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.amerispec.ca
- Listed: February 3, 2016 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISSISSAUGA, ON–(FranchisePOD.com) – February 03, 2016 – You’ve finally found the perfect home in the right location and at the right price. Before you sign on the dotted line, ask yourself, what do you really know about this property? Is the furnace past its useful life? How long until the roof needs repair? Is the electrical system safe? Will your dream house turn into a nightmare? The only way to know — and reduce your anxiety! — is to get a home inspection.
It can be tempting to try and save a few dollars and cut out the home inspection step. Maybe you’re considering having a family member take a quick look instead. But buying a home is the single biggest investment most of us will ever make. Isn’t it worth a few extra bucks to protect you and have an independent review of the home?
That old adage of “look before you leap” should be the mantra of any homeowner, and a home inspection is just that — a very careful, independent and thorough look. A professional home inspection, like those performed by the pros at AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service, will reveal any major repairs that need doing immediately, or in the near future. The inspector will point out any warning signs — like cut corners and shoddy workmanship — that areas may not be safe or major repairs are ahead.
“Armed with a home inspection report and detailed information, you can decide to walk or run away from a property that needs more repairs than you expected,” said Jeffrey Brookfield, business development consultant with AmeriSpec of Canada.
“You might even take your case back to the seller and negotiate a price based on the unexpected repairs, or even ask that the repairs be completed as part of the offer. With a proper home inspection report, you have the information to make an informed decision about what you’re willing to take on, rather than get a nasty surprise later.”
When you do hire a home inspection company like AmeriSpec, it’s beneficial for you, the homebuyer, to be present. Depending on the size of the home, the inspection can take a few hours, but the investment in time is worth your peace of mind. Expect that your inspector will be on site for at least two-and-a-half hours, depending on the size of the home. During the inspection, the home inspector will guide you through the inner workings of your home, showing you key maintenance details and safety and operational features. The inspector can point out areas that might need attention later and what you’ll need to do. If you’re a first-time homeowner, the inspector and detailed report will be invaluable tools to help you maintain your property in the years ahead. You’ll find it a handy resource to reference.
Hiring a certified home inspector for your new property might be the smartest investment you make in reducing your stress and giving you valuable information about your potential new home. For more information visit www.amerispec.ca.
About AmeriSpec of Canada:
From its inception in 1987 AmeriSpec quickly became North America’s leading home inspection service. In 1996, it become a ServiceMaster company, elevating the company to become the largest and most trusted home service provider in the world. Today, the AmeriSpec name is the industry standard for quality, service and value. With more than 75 franchise licences from coast to coast, AmeriSpec of Canada conducts more home inspections — and serves more satisfied customers — than anyone else in the country. Visit www.amerispec.ca.
Business Development Consultant, AmeriSpec of Canada
197 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)