- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.amerispec.ca
- Listed: February 3, 2016 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISSISSAUGA, ON–(FranchisePOD.com) – February 03, 2016 – You’ve finally found the perfect home in the right location and at the right price. Before you sign on the dotted line, ask yourself, what do you really know about this property? Is the furnace past its useful life? How long until the roof needs repair? Is the electrical system safe? Will your dream house turn into a nightmare? The only way to know — and reduce your anxiety! — is to get a home inspection.
It can be tempting to try and save a few dollars and cut out the home inspection step. Maybe you’re considering having a family member take a quick look instead. But buying a home is the single biggest investment most of us will ever make. Isn’t it worth a few extra bucks to protect you and have an independent review of the home?
That old adage of “look before you leap” should be the mantra of any homeowner, and a home inspection is just that — a very careful, independent and thorough look. A professional home inspection, like those performed by the pros at AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service, will reveal any major repairs that need doing immediately, or in the near future. The inspector will point out any warning signs — like cut corners and shoddy workmanship — that areas may not be safe or major repairs are ahead.
“Armed with a home inspection report and detailed information, you can decide to walk or run away from a property that needs more repairs than you expected,” said Jeffrey Brookfield, business development consultant with AmeriSpec of Canada.
“You might even take your case back to the seller and negotiate a price based on the unexpected repairs, or even ask that the repairs be completed as part of the offer. With a proper home inspection report, you have the information to make an informed decision about what you’re willing to take on, rather than get a nasty surprise later.”
When you do hire a home inspection company like AmeriSpec, it’s beneficial for you, the homebuyer, to be present. Depending on the size of the home, the inspection can take a few hours, but the investment in time is worth your peace of mind. Expect that your inspector will be on site for at least two-and-a-half hours, depending on the size of the home. During the inspection, the home inspector will guide you through the inner workings of your home, showing you key maintenance details and safety and operational features. The inspector can point out areas that might need attention later and what you’ll need to do. If you’re a first-time homeowner, the inspector and detailed report will be invaluable tools to help you maintain your property in the years ahead. You’ll find it a handy resource to reference.
Hiring a certified home inspector for your new property might be the smartest investment you make in reducing your stress and giving you valuable information about your potential new home. For more information visit www.amerispec.ca.
About AmeriSpec of Canada:
From its inception in 1987 AmeriSpec quickly became North America’s leading home inspection service. In 1996, it become a ServiceMaster company, elevating the company to become the largest and most trusted home service provider in the world. Today, the AmeriSpec name is the industry standard for quality, service and value. With more than 75 franchise licences from coast to coast, AmeriSpec of Canada conducts more home inspections — and serves more satisfied customers — than anyone else in the country. Visit www.amerispec.ca.
Business Development Consultant, AmeriSpec of Canada
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)