April 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – A testament to the continued resilience of the 100 billion dollar commercial cleaning segment, Anago Cleaning Systems (Anago), a leading commercial cleaning franchise with more than 2,400 Unit Franchisees throughout the U.S. and internationally, is pleased to welcome new Master Franchise Owner Rafiq Punjani, who will open Anago of Manitoba, the brand’s second Canadian location. The new business is located at 1004 Pembina Highway in Winnipeg, and will service the entire Manitoba province.
“We’re thrilled to expand our brand further into the Canadian market,” said Adam Povlitz, President of Anago Cleaning Systems. “We know Rafiq will spearhead growth of the brand in the area and follow Anago Cleaning Systems’ fundamental philosophies as stated in the vision, mission, and values of our organization.”
A permanent resident of Canada, Punjani moved to Winnipeg in 2013. After spending over 15 years working with Fortune 500 companies, he has chosen to pursue his entrepreneurial dreams. Rafiq brings Anago to Manitoba providing low cost entrepreneurial opportunities to individuals and families with visions of becoming their own boss.
“Anago provides great opportunities for its Franchisees and treats both Franchisees and clients like family,” said Punjani. “My family has a long history of involvement with social services and community work. With Anago of Manitoba, I aim to continue that culture of helping people to achieve their passion of owning their own business.”
The new opening highlights the growth of the commercial cleaning segment, which is a top business sector in high demand. Master Franchise Owners, many of whom have sales and marketing experience or come from executive leadership positions, have the potential to create many small businesses within their community through the Unit Franchise concept. The Unit focuses his business on cleaning office buildings, retail stores, and just about any other commercial property. The Master Franchisees handle the administrative tasks, including everything from finding clients and coordinating cleaning contracts to billing and collections.
Today, the company has grown to 37 Master Franchise locations, with over 2,400 Unit Franchisees worldwide. As further verification of its success over the past year, Anago was ranked 39th on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list, up over 40 spots from their previous ranking. Additionally, the company was named #1 in the Janitorial Franchises category and #4 overall franchise by FranchiseRankings.com.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Anago, contact Judy Walker, Vice President of Marketing for Anago, at 800-213-5857 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.AnagoMasters.com.
About Anago Cleaning Systems
Anago Cleaning Systems is a commercial cleaning franchise system supporting over 35 Master Franchises and 2,400 Unit Franchisees in the U.S. and internationally. After years of refining procedures and creating duplicable systems created in his large commercial cleaning service, David Povlitz founded Anago in 1989 to help other entrepreneurs open their cleaning businesses. Today, its program sets the standard worldwide in commercial cleaning. Anago was ranked the 10th fastest-growing franchise in 2013 and #39 on the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur magazine in 2016 and 2013. Additionally, Anago was ranked the #1 Janitorial Franchise by Franchise Rankings in 2016 and ranked by Franchise Business Review as one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction for nine consecutive years. Inc. Magazine has also listed Anago as one of the top privately-held companies in the U.S. For further information, visit its website or www.AnagoMasters.com.
SOURCE Anago Cleaning Systems
Director of Public Relations
Nymbus Public Relations
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)