- Sub Headline: Industry-Leading Commercial Cleaning Franchisor Earns No. 39 Spot on Prestigious List
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.anagocleaning.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 7:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – Anago Cleaning Systems (Anago), a leading commercial cleaning franchise with more than 2,400 Unit Franchisees throughout the U.S. and internationally, today announced it rose over 40 spots to earn the 39th spot in the annual Entrepreneur Magazine “Franchise 500” rankings. Anago rose from 83rd in the 2015 report to the top 50 spot.
“We are thrilled to have earned a strong position on this prestigious list,” said Adam Povlitz, president of Anago Cleaning Systems. “When such a well-respected publication recognizes the success you’re achieving, it affirms the systems and ongoing support we have provided our Franchisees for over 25 years.”
The list positions Anago in the top ranks of the 500 franchises included, and further exemplifies the rapid growth of the $100 billion commercial cleaning industry. As the brand continues to grow and expand across the U.S., Anago is seeking Master Franchise Owners with sales and marketing experience to join its recession-resistant concept. Master Franchise Owners have the potential to create many small businesses within their community through the Unit Franchise concept. The Unit focuses their business on cleaning office buildings, retail stores, manufacturing facilities, and just about any other commercial property. The Master Franchisees handle the administrative tasks, including everything from finding clients and coordinating cleaning contracts to billing and collections.
“Our hope is that this recognition increases awareness of both our brand and our franchisee recruitment opportunities,” Povlitz added. “We hope to reach people who are passionate about sales and marketing, business management, or the cleaning industry. Those are the key players we want to welcome to the Anago family.”
Anago plans to expand its master franchise territories into additional markets around the United States, including Chicago, Houston, New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut as well as internationally. To learn more about franchise opportunities with Anago, contact Judy Walker, Vice President of Marketing for Anago, at 800-213-5857 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.AnagoMasters.com.
About Anago Cleaning Systems
Anago Cleaning Systems is a commercial cleaning franchise system supporting over 35 Master Franchises and 2,400 Unit Franchisees in the U.S. and internationally. After years of refining procedures and creating duplicable systems created in his large commercial cleaning service, David Povlitz founded Anago in 1989 to help other entrepreneurs open their cleaning businesses. Today, its program sets the standard worldwide in commercial cleaning. Anago was ranked the 10th fastest-growing franchise and #39 on the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur magazine in 2015 and 2013, and ranked by Franchise Business Review as one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction. Inc. Magazine has also listed Anago as one of the top privately-held companies in the U.S. For further information, visit its website or www.AnagoMasters.com.
SOURCE Anago Cleaning Systems
Director of Public Relations
Nymbus Public Relations
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)