- Sub Headline: Industry-Leading Commercial Cleaning Franchise Receives Another Prestigious Award as a Top Franchise
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.anagocleaning.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 7:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – Anago Cleaning Systems (Anago), a leading commercial cleaning franchise with 37 Master Franchises throughout the U.S. and internationally, today announced its top 50 ranking in Franchise Business Review’s 2016 Franchise Satisfaction Awards (FBR50) for the ninth straight year.
“Among the most important factors to consider before investing in a franchise is the satisfaction levels of current franchisees — the true franchise experts,” says Michelle Rowan, President of Franchise Business Review. “The research conducted by Franchise Business Review provides prospective franchisees with this information. It also shows franchisors where they are doing well and where improvements can be made, information they use to strengthen their systems.”
This prestigious award is a testament to Anago’s motto – “Our Mission: Our Franchisees. Their Success.” Since its inception in 1989, Anago has assisted individuals in realizing their dream of business ownership. Today, the company has grown to 37 Master Franchise locations, with over 2,400 Unit Franchisees nationwide. As further verification to its success over the past year, Anago was ranked 39th on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500 list, up over 40 spots from their previous ranking.
For Denver Master Franchise Owner Fred Ingham, the solid support system and wealth of expertise attracted him to Anago. Ingham, who boasts over 18 years of sales and marketing experience explained, “Anago goes above and beyond what similar franchisors offer in terms of business strategy, updated technology, and industry experience. The training and support from the corporate office and other Master Franchise Owners is truly unmatched.
As the brand continues to grow and expand across the U.S., Anago is seeking Master Franchise Owners with sales and marketing experience to join its recession-resistant concept. Master Franchise Owners have the potential to create many small businesses within their community through the Unit Franchise concept. The Unit focuses their business on cleaning office buildings, retail stores, manufacturing facilities, and just about any other commercial property. The Master Franchisees handle the administrative tasks, including everything from finding clients and coordinating cleaning contracts to billing and collections.
Anago plans to expand its master franchise territories into additional markets around the United States, including Chicago, Houston, New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut as well as internationally. To learn more about franchise opportunities with Anago, contact Judy Walker, Vice President of Marketing for Anago, at 800-213-5857 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.AnagoMasters.com.
About Anago Cleaning Systems
Anago Cleaning Systems is a commercial cleaning franchise system supporting over 35 Master Franchises and 2,400 Unit Franchisees in the U.S. and internationally. After years of refining procedures and creating duplicable systems created in his large commercial cleaning service, David Povlitz founded Anago in 1989 to help other entrepreneurs open their cleaning businesses. Today, its program sets the standard worldwide in commercial cleaning. Anago was ranked the 10th fastest-growing franchise in 2013 and #39 on the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur magazine in 2015 and 2013, and ranked by Franchise Business Review as one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction. Inc. Magazine has also listed Anago as one of the top privately-held companies in the U.S. For further information, visit its website or www.AnagoMasters.com.
SOURCE Anago Cleaning Systems
Director Of Public Relations
Nymbus Public Relations
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)