- Sub Headline: Industry-Leading Commercial Cleaning Company Celebrates Growth at Annual Master Franchise Seminar
- Franchise URL: http://www.anagocleaning.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 7:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – Anago Cleaning Systems (Anago), a leading commercial cleaning franchise with more than 2,400 locations throughout the U.S. and internationally, announced the winners of several awards given to Franchisees across its extensive international network during the company’s 2016 Annual Seminar for the Master Franchisees. The highest honor of the year, Master City of the Year Award, was given to Master Franchisees Omar Fernandez and Raul Gonzalez, of Tampa, Florida.
New and existing Master Franchisees alike attended the two-day conference that was held on March 31 and April 1, 2016 in Tampa, Florida. Other awards presented included Highest Percent Growth, Highest Individual Sales, and Highest Franchise Sales.
“Not only were we excited about getting the Anago family together at our annual conference, but the opportunity to recognize our outstanding Master Franchisees with these awards was truly special,” said Adam Povlitz, President of Anago. “The men and women honored with these awards are what continue to make Anago the strong, successful business that it is today. They will also continue to be the leaders of our brand’s excellence into the future.”
Award winners included:
- Master City of the Year: Omar Fernandez and Raul Gonzalez, Anago of Tampa
- Highest Percent Growth: Ad Hanna, Anago of Vancouver
- Highest Individual Sales: Curt Albertson, Anago of Greater Cincinnati
- Highest Franchise Sales: Curt Albertson, Anago of Greater Cincinnati
“Along with the award winners, we applaud the entire Anago system for making 2015 one of the most successful years to date,” continued Povlitz.
Anago has grown year over year due largely to its unique tiered system of Master Franchisees and Unit Franchisees. Master Franchise Owners, many of whom come from prior executive and leadership positions, have the potential to create many small businesses within their community through the Unit Franchise concept. The Unit focuses his business on cleaning office buildings, retail stores, and just about any other commercial property. The Master Franchisees handle the administrative tasks, including everything from finding clients and coordinating cleaning contracts to billing and collections.
Anago added over 200 new Unit Franchisees at the close of 2015 and is poised for more expansion in 2016, proving Anago is an ideal investment for entrepreneurs and prospective Franchisees.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Anago Cleaning Systems, contact Judy Walker, Vice President of Marketing for Anago, at 800-213-5857 or email@example.com or visit www.AnagoMasters.com.
About Anago Cleaning Systems
Anago Cleaning Systems is a commercial cleaning franchise system supporting over 35 Master Franchises and 2,400 Unit Franchisees in the U.S. and internationally. After years of refining procedures and creating duplicable systems created in his large commercial cleaning service, David Povlitz founded Anago in 1989 to help other entrepreneurs open their cleaning businesses. Today, its program sets the standard worldwide in commercial cleaning. Anago was ranked the 10th fastest-growing franchise in 2013 and #39 on the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur magazine in 2016 and 2013, and ranked by Franchise Business Review as one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction. Inc. Magazine has also listed Anago as one of the top privately-held companies in the U.S. For further information, visit its website or www.AnagoMasters.com.
SOURCE Anago Cleaning Systems
Director of Public Relations
Nymbus Public Relations
222 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)