- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 7:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MOUNT JULIET, TN (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – Andrew and Brenda Thomas understand the importance of excellent customer service and, after their experience with their home repairs following the 2010 flood, they saw an opportunity to raise the bar in the home renovations industry. Now they’re excited to do just that with their new company – Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet.
Fresh Coat offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, and other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed quotes. Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet serves Mount Juliet, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Lebanon, Old Hickory, Lakewood and the surrounding areas.
Fresh Coat is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks.
“Having people work on your home is stressful and you want to make sure you can always get the answers you need and can trust the people you are working with to provide you with excellent customer service every time. Our experience in 2010 taught us what good customer service means. We always want to provide you a quality experience when working with Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet,” Andrew said.
Andrew and Brenda have lived in Middle Tennessee for more than a decade. Prior to opening Fresh Coat, Brenda worked in retail management and then for an internet company while Andrew built a career as a national television producer.
“We have different backgrounds and varied experiences, but all of our roles have required strong leadership, project management and a focus on customer service and positive results. We’ve been talking about franchising for quite some time and, when we came across Fresh Coat, we realized we could use our strengths to raise the bar in the industry and build a sustainable company,” Brenda said.
“We’ll do everything in our power to make sure you’re happy with the work we do and, if you need anything or have any concerns, we’ll be there to help and make it right,” Brenda added.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems and has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
For more information about Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet, call (615)983-0287, email AThomas@FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatMountJuliet.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT or visit us on Facebook.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)