- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 7:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MOUNT JULIET, TN (FranchisePOD.com) April 14, 2016 – Andrew and Brenda Thomas understand the importance of excellent customer service and, after their experience with their home repairs following the 2010 flood, they saw an opportunity to raise the bar in the home renovations industry. Now they’re excited to do just that with their new company – Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet.
Fresh Coat offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, and other services for nearly every protective coating application. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed quotes. Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet serves Mount Juliet, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Lebanon, Old Hickory, Lakewood and the surrounding areas.
Fresh Coat is committed to quality products and services and the company offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks.
“Having people work on your home is stressful and you want to make sure you can always get the answers you need and can trust the people you are working with to provide you with excellent customer service every time. Our experience in 2010 taught us what good customer service means. We always want to provide you a quality experience when working with Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet,” Andrew said.
Andrew and Brenda have lived in Middle Tennessee for more than a decade. Prior to opening Fresh Coat, Brenda worked in retail management and then for an internet company while Andrew built a career as a national television producer.
“We have different backgrounds and varied experiences, but all of our roles have required strong leadership, project management and a focus on customer service and positive results. We’ve been talking about franchising for quite some time and, when we came across Fresh Coat, we realized we could use our strengths to raise the bar in the industry and build a sustainable company,” Brenda said.
“We’ll do everything in our power to make sure you’re happy with the work we do and, if you need anything or have any concerns, we’ll be there to help and make it right,” Brenda added.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems and has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
For more information about Fresh Coat of Mount Juliet, call (615)983-0287, email AThomas@FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatMountJuliet.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT or visit us on Facebook.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)