- Sub Headline: Locally Owned Company to Provide Eco-Friendly Junk Removal in North Dallas
- City: Frisco
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 20, 2015 4:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRISCO, TX – (FranchisePOD.com) – November 10, 2015 – The Junkluggers has opened its first franchise in Texas! Owners Pete & Cynthia Ybarra will provide eco-friendly junk removal services to North Texas including Frisco, Plano, and the surrounding area of Collin County, Denton County, and parts of Dallas County.
Though The Junkluggers of North Dallas is the first franchise to open outside of the northeast, Ybarra is not nervous about brand recognition, “This green truck really catches the eye. In fact, when I was driving from Junkluggers HQ after training back to Texas, I was stopped by a couple in a small town in Tennessee who were coincidentally also traveling to the Dallas area. Turns out their canary had passed away on the trip and they asked if I could take the cage for them. I wasn’t even halfway home and I already met my first customers!”
Cynthia was actually the one who discovered the Junkluggers opportunity, having viewed an ad online. She brought the idea to Pete and he was immediately attracted to the brand and the business model. After some initial research, the Ybarras decided that this was the opportunity for them, “I love the family atmosphere at the Junkluggers. They really care about their customers and their franchisees and I know they’ll have my back, supporting me through every step along the way.” Ybarra said.
Pete has over 30 years of experience in the restaurant industry as well as franchise experience with Dominos throughout the Dallas area. This will be incredibly valuable in marketing and managing his Junkluggers franchise.
Ybarra is looking forward to being a good steward of the planet, “I’m excited about the chance to be a part of an emerging company that cares about the environment as much as they do. I’m looking forward to doing my part to help keep as much out of the landfill in my community as possible.”
The expansion to Texas is emblematic of the plans for growth CEO Josh Cohen sees for the future of the company, “We are very excited to expand our brand to Texas. Pete has all of the qualities we look for in a successful franchisee — he is friendly and personable, has proven leadership abilities, high integrity, and a passion for the environment. With his experience with Domino’s we know he’s not afraid to get out in front of people to sell the service, which will go a long way in creating a successful community-oriented business. We are confident the Ybarras will foster strong ties to their community as business owners and are proud to call them part of The Junkluggers family!”
About The Junkluggers
Established in 2004, The Junkluggers provides professional and eco-focused property removal services. This amazing team of big-hearted professionals have revolutionized the hauling and removal industry by staying focused on environmentally-friendly and community-oriented practices for furniture and junk removal. The Stamford-based operation, which services the surrounding metropolitan area and several states, is dedicated to making the world our favorite color: green!
For more information on this program or any other service, please feel free to contact Catherine Wernquest at 646.329.9667 or visit our website at www.junkluggers.com. For franchise opportunities, please visit www.junkluggersfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Junkluggers
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)