- Sub Headline: New Franchisee To Bring Restaurant to South Carolina and Georgia Beaches
- Franchise URL: http://www.AnotherBrokenEgg.com
- Listed: July 11, 2016 10:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Miramar Beach, FL (FranchisePOD.com) July 11, 2016 – One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the country will soon open cafes spanning the coast from South Carolina to Georgia.
The husband and wife team of Turan and Sheryll Strange are taking their experience as former McDonald’s franchisees and using it to bring the “foodie-focused” Another Broken Egg Café to three new markets. The first will be Hilton Head, scheduled to open in June 2017. The second market is Savannah, and a third market will be announced at a later date.
“Turan and Sheryll’s operational background with one of the nation’s largest restaurant franchise systems will bring incredible insight into our brand,” said Nick Binnings, Another Broken Egg of America’s vice president of brand development. “We are excited to have them join our system. The Strange’s three decades of experience with McDonald’s will bring valuable experience in operations and marketing to our ABE concept that will be a benefit to all. They truly are incredible entrepreneurs!”
The Cleveland natives are slated to open a new restaurant annually over the next three years.
“As second generation McDonald’s owners, this new chapter in our lives is incredibly exciting,” said Turan Strange. “The opportunities offered by this growing franchise are too good to pass up. Foodie-oriented restaurants that cater to diverse and educated palates are what customers want. And we believe the East Coast patrons will love our menu, service and ambiance.”
Georgia and South Carolinians soon will experience fresh, southern-inspired dishes including six variations of signature benedicts, egg-straordinary omelets, a variety of healthy and vegetarian options and indulgent offerings like the popular Lobster and Brie Omelet and Bananas Foster Belgian Waffle. Prominent menu features also include tasty libations like the Sparkling Pear Margarita, Lady Marmalade Mimosa, and ABEC’s award-winning Bloody Mary’s.
About Another Broken Egg
Founded by Ron E. Green in 1996, the Miramar Beach, Florida based Another Broken Egg of America, Inc. concept is an upscale breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant that provides an alluring, diversified menu at affordable prices. There are 56 Another Broken Egg Cafe locations throughout the United States with more than 100 in development. For more information about Another Broken Egg Cafe, visit anotherbrokenegg.com. For more information about franchising opportunities, visit anotherbrokenegg.com/franchising.
434 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)