- Sub Headline: Two Fundraising Events to Support The Community - New spirited cocktails served in ABEC branded mason jar glassware are also being introduced at the Pearland location in the coming weeks after the grand opening.
- Franchise URL: http://www.AnotherBrokenEgg.com
- Listed: April 29, 2016 11:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pearland, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 29, 2016 – Owner/Operator Paul Sikand is pleased to announce the Monday, May 16 opening of Houston’s second Another Broken Egg Cafe (ABEC) at 510 Smith Ranch Road, Suite 109, Pearland, TX 77584. This grand opening event marks ABEC’s 56th restaurant location in the USA. The upscale 3,500 square-foot, southern-inspired daytime restaurant will have seating for 140 guests and will operate daily from 7 AM to 2 PM, closing only on Thanksgiving & Christmas.
The public is invited to dine free of charge for two fundraising events as part of the grand opening festivities. Donations to support these organizations can be made following the dining experience in the form of cash, check, or credit card on each guest’s specified dining date. Patrons must call 713-436-3447 to make a reservation, as seating will be limited. The featured events are as follows:
Friday, May 13th, from 9 AM to 1 PM benefits Forgotten Angels Foundation.
Forgotten Angels Foundation transforms the lives of people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities at home, at work and in the community by providing residential facilities, vocational opportunities and enrichment activities.
Saturday, May 14th, from 9 AM to 1 PM supports the Pearland Neighborhood Center.
To provide a foundation of effective services and responsive programs to facilitate the development of individuals and families.
Breakfast, brunch and lunch-goers can celebrate this new addition to Pearland, as award-winning Another Broken Egg Cafe features a menu sure to please everyone at the table, with its generous array of fresh, southern-inspired dishes and vegetarian options, and pricing ranging from about $8 to $15 per person. For starters, guests share appetizers such as warm Biscuit Beignets, Baked Brie Delight, and the ever-popular City Grits with smoked Gouda cheese, fresh garnish and bacon crumbles, along with Fried Green Tomatoes, Blackberry Grits, and a tempting Monster Cinnamon Roll.
The menu also boasts six variations of Signature Benedict choices and guests of ABEC in Pearland can enjoy eight different types of Egg-Straordinary Omelettes, three Scrambled Skillets and tempting creations including Cinnamon Roll French Toast, Sweet Potato Pancake, and a Gluten Friendly Jumbo Pancake that rivals any pancake, gluten-free or not. The restaurant also features a “Healthy Side” section with protein satisfying dishes like the Southwestern-inspired Simply Salmon and Simply Chicken, along with lighter options like house-roasted Granola, Fruit & Quinoa, Steel Cut Oats, the Chobani Tuile, and the ever-popular egg white Skinny Omelette served with an English muffin and a side of seasonal fresh fruit.
Brunch & lunch entrees such as the Southern Crabstack, Classic Biscuits & Gravy, and six distinctive handcrafted Burgers, Sandwiches, Wraps and Sliders, as well as six Salad Creations make ABEC a perfect business (or pleasure) lunch destination. Each dish is carefully prepared to order with the freshest & highest quality ingredients available.
This new Texas location will also be one of the first to offer ABEC’s newly launched cocktail menu, with libations ranging in price from $5.99 to $7.49. Plans are underway to introduce the new cocktails by the end of May 2016. Four examples from the ample upcoming beverage list include the Nutella Iced Latte, RumChata combined with cold brew coffee, topped with fresh whipped cream then garnished with ABEC’s signature biscuit beignet and a strip of bacon served in a signature branded mason jar; the Lady Marmalade Mimosa created with Wycliff Champagne and topped with St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur and a dollop of ABEC’s signature orange marmalade; Another Broken Egg’s Famous Infused Mary–spicy house-made infused bell pepper vodka, Bloody Mary mix and Worcestershire garnished with carrot, lime, pickled okra and olive skewer served in the new mason jar glass, and “Pear-fect for Pearland,” the Sparkling Pear Margarita, Lunazul Blanco Tequila, Finest Call Prickly Pear Syrup and fresh lime topped with Wycliff Champagne which is also served in the new mason jar glass. One can bring the fun home as the ABEC branded mason jar glassware can be purchased from the restaurant for an additional $3 when ordering the featured cocktail served in the glass, or purchase one for $5 without the libation.
Another Broken Egg Cafe mug collectors can also look forward to the new mug design for Pearland, showcasing a pear which is the town’s official seal, displayed on the hand-thrown stoneware used for coffee service & hot beverages. Each ABEC location has its own individual symbol on the American-made designer mug, which are produced in various colors year round.
Another Broken Egg Cafe is an award-winning restaurant concept and a leader in the daytime brunch sector with 55 restaurants to date across the southeastern United States, California, Indiana, & Kentucky. Ron Green founded the first ABE Cafe in 1996 on Girod Street in Old Mandeville, Louisiana. Green’s mantra of “Nothing short of right is right” is exhibited throughout each location, communicated through hands-on owners who believe that every detail is important to the overall goal: making the customer happy. ABE Cafe operates daily from 7 AM to 2 PM closing only on Thanksgiving & Christmas. All major credit cards are accepted. For more information about restaurant locations, the history of ABEC, & complete menu offerings, please visit www.anotherbrokenegg.com.
458 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)