- Sub Headline: The World's Fastest-Growing Gym Looks to Add Over 65 New Locations by 2020
- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:14 am
- Expires: 331 days, 2 hours
Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama
MONTGOMERY, Ala. – August 15, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // – Anytime Fitness, the fastest-growing gym in the world, recently announced plans to introduce over 65 locations in targeted areas throughout the state of Alabama. The community-focused brand will ramp up growth through strategic franchise partnerships and aims to open the new locations within the next three years.
There are currently 31 successful Anytime Fitness locations open throughout the state. Kicking off this newest development push, Birmingham and Auburn area locations are slated to open within the next 12 months, with another four in various stages of development. With a positive business climate, an open real estate market and multiple successful existing franchisees, Alabama is an obvious and attractive area for continued growth. Targeted markets throughout the state include Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile and Montgomery, among several others.
“The state of Alabama is extremely hospitable – anywhere you go has that homey, small-town feel,” said Tom Gilles, Vice President of Franchise Development. “With proof of concept in the region and community-focused neighborhoods that resonate perfectly with the supportive atmosphere of our gyms, we’re poised for explosive growth in the state.”
Anytime Fitness has been the fastest-growing fitness club franchise in the world for 10 consecutive years. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Anytime Fitness offers convenient and affordable exercise with supportive coaching and community events. When members join one gym, they gain access to all of the 3,500+ Anytime Fitness gyms worldwide, at no extra cost. Gyms are equipped with state-of-the-art strength training and cardio equipment, offer personal training sessions and small group programs. Through support and guidance from trainers and staff and encouragement from a community of members, Anytime Fitness aims to motivate individuals on their journey to Get to a Healthier Place®, no matter where they live or what their physical fitness level is.
“We’re not looking to simply grow a franchise brand – we’re looking to grow and help individuals reach their specific goals and achieve a healthy, happy lifestyle,” said Chuck Runyon, co-founder and CEO of Anytime Fitness. “We’re searching for local entrepreneurs who share our passion for building relationships and helping others so that we can achieve that vision in communities across the state.”
For more information on the Anytime Fitness franchise opportunity, please visit www.anytimefitnessfranchise.com or call 855-211-5839.
About Anytime Fitness
Ranked #1 on Entrepreneur’s prestigious Top Global Franchise list, Anytime Fitness is the fastest-growing gym franchise in the world, with more than 3,500 gyms serving nearly 3,000,000 members on five continents. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Anytime Fitness prides itself on providing its members with convenient fitness options and friendly, personal service in well-maintained facilities which feature top-quality exercise equipment. Gyms are now open in all 50 states, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, The Republic of Ireland, Wales, Grand Cayman, Poland, the Netherlands, Spain, Qatar, India, Chile, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Belgium, Italy, Sweden and the Philippines. All franchised gyms are individually owned and operated. Join one gym and use them all. For more information about Anytime Fitness and its franchise opportunities, please visit www.anytimefitness.com.
SOURCE Anytime Fitness
139 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)