- City: Ann Arbor
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.dominos.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Feb. 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Domino’s (NYSE: DPZ) now has yet another way for customers to place their Easy Order™: via Apple Watch. The recognized world leader in pizza delivery and digital ordering platforms is adding Apple Watch to its lineup of ordering capabilities beginning today.
“Ordering via Apple Watch is the latest addition to a growing list of technology that customers can use to place and track their Easy Order from anywhere, at any time, using any device they want,” said Dennis Maloney, Domino’s vice president – chief digital officer. “Apple Watch marks Domino’s ninth platform in the suite of AnyWare™ technology.”
Domino’s is the first national pizza company in the U.S. to launch ordering capabilities via Apple Watch. In January, Domino’s U.K. announced that its customers could use its Easy Order app for Apple Watch.
To order via Apple Watch, Domino’s customers must have a Pizza Profile with a saved Easy Order. Customers can also use the fan-favorite Domino’s Tracker® to track the status of their order, from the moment it is placed to when it goes out on delivery or is ready for carryout, on Apple Watch.
To experience Domino’s on Apple Watch, simply download Domino’s ordering app for iOS from the App Store and turn on “Show App on Apple Watch” in your watch’s app settings.
About Domino’s Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world’s top public restaurant brands with a global enterprise of more than 12,100 stores in over 80 international markets. Domino’s had global retail sales of over $8.9 billion in 2014, comprised of more than $4.1 billion in the U.S. and nearly $4.8 billion internationally. In the third quarter of 2015, Domino’s had global retail sales of over $2.1 billion, comprised of over $1.0 billion in the U.S. and over $1.1 billion internationally. Its system is comprised of independent franchise owners who accounted for nearly 97% of Domino’s stores as of the third quarter of 2015. Emphasis on technology innovation helped Domino’s generate approximately 50% of U.S. sales from digital channels at the end of 2014, and reach an estimated run rate of $4.0 billion annually in global digital sales. Domino’s features an ordering app lineup that covers nearly 95% of the U.S. smartphone market and has recently introduced several innovative ordering platforms, including Ford SYNC®, Samsung Smart TV® and Pebble Watch, as well as Twitter and text message using a pizza emoji. In June 2014, Domino’s debuted voice ordering for its iPhone® and Android™ apps, a true technology first within traditional and e-commerce retail.
Order – www.dominos.com
Digital Info – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/dominos
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/dominos
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/dominos
SOURCE Domino’s Pizza
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)