- Sub Headline: New Users Incentivized to Use the App Via $5 Off Deal
- Franchise URL: http://www.applebees.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 10:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GLENDALE, Calif. – April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar® is upping the tech ante with today’s announcement of a new and improved Applebee’s Mobile App that is faster, more guest friendly and built with enhanced online ordering capabilities. As an incentive to try out the new capabilities of the app and online ordering, Applebee’s invites guests to take it for a spin, offering $5 off for new users who place their first order via the app or the website.
“The new and improved Applebee’s Mobile App is completely redesigned with our guest in mind; we’ve made the app more order-centric based on what guests told us they wanted, making it easier to use and faster to place an order,” said Adrian Butler, senior vice president and chief information officer, DineEquity, Inc. “This improvement is just one part of a holistic technology strategy for improving the guest experience, allowing for greater engagement with the brand and driving preference for Applebee’s.”
The revised mobile app was developed in partnership with Olo, a leading digital ordering provider, to create an easier, faster, safer and more useful tool. The revision comes with many new capabilities implemented to benefit the guest, including a simplified order placement process that allows for advance ordering and order scheduling for any time in the future – whether it’s today, tomorrow or next week. The app also has improved navigation to make it more intuitive and convenient to the user; it even saves favorite orders and payment details for fast and easy ordering. The cutting-edge payment processing capability allows users to enter and save credit, debit or gift card details within the app for convenient mobile payment, though guests are still welcome to pay at the restaurant upon pick-up.
This improvement to the app and online ordering offering is the most recent development that complements the existing Applebee’s technological capabilities, including tabletop tablets that allow for increased guest engagement in the restaurant; these tablets can currently be used to order appetizers and desserts, flag a server, make a payment or play games all while suggesting additional food and drink options for guests. With an eye toward further engaging the guest, the new iteration of the app is just one of the technological innovations planned for 2016.
Applebee’s Grill & Bar brings together a lively bar & grill experience offering hand-crafted drinks and craveable, simple, American food with flare featuring vibrant flavors and real, fresh ingredients. All Applebee’s restaurants are owned and operated by entrepreneurs dedicated to serving their communities and offering the best in food and drinks with neighborly, genuine service. With more than 2,000 locations in 49 states,Guam, Puerto Rico and 15 countries, Applebee’s is one of the world’s largest casual dining brands. Applebee’s restaurants are franchised by DineEquity Inc.’s (NYSE:DIN) subsidiary, Applebee’s Franchisor LLC and its affiliates.
Visit us: www.applebees.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/applebees
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/applebees
Share your photos: www.instagram.com/applebees
Cohn & Wolfe
253 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)