- Sub Headline: New Users Incentivized to Use the App Via $5 Off Deal
- Franchise URL: http://www.applebees.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 10:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GLENDALE, Calif. – April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar® is upping the tech ante with today’s announcement of a new and improved Applebee’s Mobile App that is faster, more guest friendly and built with enhanced online ordering capabilities. As an incentive to try out the new capabilities of the app and online ordering, Applebee’s invites guests to take it for a spin, offering $5 off for new users who place their first order via the app or the website.
“The new and improved Applebee’s Mobile App is completely redesigned with our guest in mind; we’ve made the app more order-centric based on what guests told us they wanted, making it easier to use and faster to place an order,” said Adrian Butler, senior vice president and chief information officer, DineEquity, Inc. “This improvement is just one part of a holistic technology strategy for improving the guest experience, allowing for greater engagement with the brand and driving preference for Applebee’s.”
The revised mobile app was developed in partnership with Olo, a leading digital ordering provider, to create an easier, faster, safer and more useful tool. The revision comes with many new capabilities implemented to benefit the guest, including a simplified order placement process that allows for advance ordering and order scheduling for any time in the future – whether it’s today, tomorrow or next week. The app also has improved navigation to make it more intuitive and convenient to the user; it even saves favorite orders and payment details for fast and easy ordering. The cutting-edge payment processing capability allows users to enter and save credit, debit or gift card details within the app for convenient mobile payment, though guests are still welcome to pay at the restaurant upon pick-up.
This improvement to the app and online ordering offering is the most recent development that complements the existing Applebee’s technological capabilities, including tabletop tablets that allow for increased guest engagement in the restaurant; these tablets can currently be used to order appetizers and desserts, flag a server, make a payment or play games all while suggesting additional food and drink options for guests. With an eye toward further engaging the guest, the new iteration of the app is just one of the technological innovations planned for 2016.
Applebee’s Grill & Bar brings together a lively bar & grill experience offering hand-crafted drinks and craveable, simple, American food with flare featuring vibrant flavors and real, fresh ingredients. All Applebee’s restaurants are owned and operated by entrepreneurs dedicated to serving their communities and offering the best in food and drinks with neighborly, genuine service. With more than 2,000 locations in 49 states,Guam, Puerto Rico and 15 countries, Applebee’s is one of the world’s largest casual dining brands. Applebee’s restaurants are franchised by DineEquity Inc.’s (NYSE:DIN) subsidiary, Applebee’s Franchisor LLC and its affiliates.
Visit us: www.applebees.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/applebees
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/applebees
Share your photos: www.instagram.com/applebees
Cohn & Wolfe
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)