- Sub Headline: Businesswomen Celebrate Balance of Successful Career and Motherhood While Running Leading Fashion Destinations
- Franchise URL: http://www.ApricotLaneBoutique.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VACAVILLE, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 28, 2016 – Owned by moms, wives, sisters and successful businesswomen, the Apricot Lane Boutique franchise has created a foundation, which appeals to mothers and daughters, teens through fifties. The perfect business model for mompreneurs, Apricot Lane owners see a daily balance that includes getting kids off to school each day before opening the doors on their newest ‘child’, their store. While mothers and daughters team up to shop for their Mother’s Day and graduation looks, Apricot Lane Boutique will offer the best trends and styles to help express an individual’s personal style. And what better way to find that perfect outfit than by the help of a mother herself whose own mom and mother-in-law enjoy her boutique as much as she does.
Apricot Lane Boutiques launched a national ‘Mom Moment’ campaign this year in participating franchises across the country, select stores can be found at www.apricotlaneboutique.com/mom where every purchase over $75 comes with a free coffee mug to gift to a loved mom or to keep for their own ‘mom moment’ now through May 8, 2016. Fun sayings such as, “I childproofed my house but they still get in,” or a checklist of “Coffee, Wine or Other” appear on the mugs.
Franchisee, Kami Murphy of Wichita, KS opened her Apricot Lane store a few years ago and was driven by a strong desire to return to the fashion arena after becoming a mother. “My desire to make shoppers feel special the minute they walk through door has resulted in the business I have created today, with a clientele that is drawn to the fashion forward designs and always stopping in to ask me what’s the next item they ‘must’ own. I keep merchandise fresh and on top of retail trends by hiring a team that shares my same passion for fashion.”
“Being a mother and business owner fulfills my dreams! Hopefully I will lead by example and my children will work hard and have their dreams become their reality!” commented Sandra Barnes, Franchisee of the Apricot Lane Mount Pleasant, SC location. “It’s fun to see my friends and fellow moms shopping in my store and I’m proud of the sense of community this store encourages!” she continued. Barnes works along with her daughter in her family owned business.
With the conscious effort to make the boutique feel like a client is shopping in their best friends closet with music videos running, a lounge area to relax in and special events throughout the year to give moms and women of any ages the perfect excuse for a girls night out, Apricot Lane has found its niche in the specialty fashion/gift market. Stores go the extra step to make it an enjoyable experience for mothers shopping by offering aisles wide enough for a double stroller, some feature a secure children’s play area within a dressing room so moms can try on clothes and the kiddos can play and some offer curbside delivery service if a mother wishes to purchase something they saw on social media and doesn’t want to drag the kids in to grab her item!
“Having little ones in tow should not create more stress for moms when shopping,” explains Melinda Liming, COO of Apricot Lane. “It’s tough, but it’s not impossible! There is nothing like seeing a mom walk out our doors feeling good about herself — and whatever we have to do to help make the experience more enjoyable for her, we do!”
Apricot Lane Boutique has moved to the forefront of chic boutiques across the country by carrying an impressive collection of high fashion looks found at affordable prices — think head to toe for under $100 — to create looks seen right on the runway and in the current pages of fashion magazines.
About Apricot Lane Boutique
Apricot Lane (www.apricotlaneboutique.com) is a member of the popular Country Visions, Inc. franchise, specializing in offering a high variety of fashion-forward styles, accessories and gift items at affordable prices. The franchise offers a new mix of merchandise both online and in-store, and offers customers the ability to build a unique style. Approaching system wide sales of $50 million and growing at a pace of 20-30 stores per year provides new resources and opportunities system wide that will keep Apricot Lane Boutique on top as a fashion trend leader and top retail franchise.
* Fashions and accessories available for photo shoots and style sections upon request
SOURCE Apricot Lane
210 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (4 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)