- Franchise URL: http://www.Arbys.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ATLANTA – In September of last year, Arby’s launched Sliders – a lineup of five mini sandwiches piled high with the same high-quality meats featured on regular Arby’s® sandwiches. After selling more than 100 million Sliders in just ten months, Arby’s has introduced Buffalo Chicken as the newest member of the protein-packed Slider family.
This craveable buffalo chicken snack features a crispy chicken tender dipped in spicy buffalo sauce, served on a warm, soft slider style roll topped with Arby’s® Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch sauce.
“We knew we were on to something when we sold 100 million Sliders,” said Rob Lynch, Chief Marketing Officer and Brand President of Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “So we created a new spicy, tangy Buffalo Chicken Slider that delivers a completely different flavor profile than the original five. It’s our best Slider yet.”
Arby’s new Sliders menu now includes: Buffalo Chicken, Roast Beef ‘n Cheese, Crispy Chicken ‘n Cheese, Corned Beef ‘n Cheese, Ham ‘n Cheese and Jalapeño Roast Beef ‘n Cheese.
For more information on Arby’s® Buffalo Chicken Slider, other menu items and Brand news, visit www.arbys.com or follow the Brand on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft™ with a variety of high-quality proteins paired with crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s® restaurants are Fast Crafted®, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
With the current growth and momentum of the Brand, Arby’s is actively seeking new franchisees. To learn more about available markets and requirements, visit DiscoverArbys.com.
269 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)