- Franchise URL: http://www.Arbys.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ATLANTA – In September of last year, Arby’s launched Sliders – a lineup of five mini sandwiches piled high with the same high-quality meats featured on regular Arby’s® sandwiches. After selling more than 100 million Sliders in just ten months, Arby’s has introduced Buffalo Chicken as the newest member of the protein-packed Slider family.
This craveable buffalo chicken snack features a crispy chicken tender dipped in spicy buffalo sauce, served on a warm, soft slider style roll topped with Arby’s® Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch sauce.
“We knew we were on to something when we sold 100 million Sliders,” said Rob Lynch, Chief Marketing Officer and Brand President of Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “So we created a new spicy, tangy Buffalo Chicken Slider that delivers a completely different flavor profile than the original five. It’s our best Slider yet.”
Arby’s new Sliders menu now includes: Buffalo Chicken, Roast Beef ‘n Cheese, Crispy Chicken ‘n Cheese, Corned Beef ‘n Cheese, Ham ‘n Cheese and Jalapeño Roast Beef ‘n Cheese.
For more information on Arby’s® Buffalo Chicken Slider, other menu items and Brand news, visit www.arbys.com or follow the Brand on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft™ with a variety of high-quality proteins paired with crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s® restaurants are Fast Crafted®, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
With the current growth and momentum of the Brand, Arby’s is actively seeking new franchisees. To learn more about available markets and requirements, visit DiscoverArbys.com.
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)