- Sub Headline: Guests can now order Loaded Curly Fries featuring cheese, bacon, tomato, onion, and ranch sauce.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.arbys.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 1:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 22, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Arby’s, the Fast Crafted™ restaurant chain known for the meats has introduced a new twist to its famous Curly Fries. Arby’s new Loaded Curly Fries will be smothered in warm cheddar cheese sauce, with chopped pepper bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomato and red onion, drizzled with parmesan peppercorn ranch sauce.
“At Arby’s we’re proud of our meats, but we’ve also developed quite a cult following for our curly fries since we introduced them in 1988,” said Rob Lynch, Chief Marketing Officer and Brand President of Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “After years of requests from guests in restaurants and on social media to take our famous curly fries to the next level, we’re loading them with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, red onion, ranch sauce and of course, bacon. We feel that these Loaded Curly Fries are going to be a huge hit, especially for football fans as bowl and playoff seasons get started. But for classic Curly Fry loyalists, the original version isn’t going anywhere.”
Arby’s Loaded Curly Fries will be available nationwide beginning Dec. 28 for $2.99, or alongside the Classic Roast Beef, Beef n’ Cheddar and Crispy Fish Filet sandwich as part of a 2 for $5 mix and match deal.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft™ with a variety of high-quality proteins paired with crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s® restaurants are Fast Crafted™, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Senior Account Executive, Corporate
285 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)