- Sub Headline: A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 04, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Arby’s, the national sandwich brand devoted to Meatcraft™, has joined forces with sauce authority A.1. to deliver a steakhouse sandwich experience like no other. The new A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich available at Arby’s features sliced USDA choice, top round, Black Angus steak, melted natural cheddar cheese and a crispy thick-cut steakhouse onion ring lathered in A.1. Special Reserve sauce and crowned with a toasted star-cut specialty roll. The A.1. Special Reserve steak sauce is exclusive to Arby’s and features a steak-friendly smoky, black pepper flavor profile.
“We set out to create a steakhouse-worthy sandwich that’s available from the convenience of a drive-thru,” said Rob Lynch, Chief Marketing Officer and Brand President of Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “Our guests tell us they love our Angus Steak, and we’ve succeeded in taking it to a whole new level with A.1. Special Reserve sauce made exclusively for Arby’s. This sandwich is so good it belongs in a steakhouse, but you can save your cash and time by getting it at Arby’s.”
The A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich is the latest innovation in Arby’s Angus Steak platform and joins the Angus Philly and Angus Three Cheese & Bacon on Arby’s menus nationwide.
The launch of the new steak sandwich comes one week after Arby’s announced U.S. system same-store sales (SSS) growth of [9.6] percent in the third quarter of 2015 – outperforming a sample of the larger Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) chains by 7.4 percentage points.
For more information on Arby’s A.1. Special Reserve Steak Sandwich, other menu items and Brand news, visit www.arbys.com or follow the Brand on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Source: The NPD Group/SalesTrack® Weekly reports same store sales collected weekly from 45 of the larger QSR chains during Q3 2015 ending September 30, 2015.
A.1.® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft™ with a variety of high-quality proteins paired with crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s® restaurants are Fast Crafted™, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
With the current growth and momentum of the Brand, Arby’s is actively seeking new franchisees. To learn more about available markets and requirements, visit DiscoverArbys.com.
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)