- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.arbys.com/
- Listed: January 14, 2016 9:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, Jan. 14, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. today announced its designation as a World-Class Franchise® from the Franchise Research Institute®.
The recognition comes after an independent franchisee validation survey in which 70 percent of all Arby’s franchisees participated. The survey was designed to determine the quality of ten key metrics crucial to franchisee success within the Arby’s franchise system.
“One of the most important means of creating and maintaining a truly successful franchise system is to meet or exceed the expectations of its franchisees,” says Jeff Johnson, Founder and CEO of the Franchise Research Institute. “Arby’s is committed to an open and transparent relationship with its franchisees, and their high marks provide scientific documentation that they are consistently meeting franchisees’ needs.”
The survey asked Arby’s franchise owners to rate their franchisor through a series of questions in categories such as overall quality, growth potential, support and communication.
Among the responses received from Arby’s franchisees:
- 99% gave a positive rating to the overall quality of the franchisor.
- 94% gave a positive rating to the long-term growth potential of their franchise business.
- 99% gave a positive rating to the quality of products and/or services received from their franchisor.
“One of the strategic priorities for the Arby’s brand is to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our franchisees,” said Paul Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “This certification reinforces that we’re on the right track and that our franchisees have belief and confidence in where the Brand is headed. Our continued industry outperformance and sales growth is propelled by a strong and engaged Arby’s system.”
Arby’s franchise satisfaction results are available at:
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s® restaurants feature Fast Crafted™ service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the parent company of the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information.
About the Franchise Research Institute®
The Franchise Research Institute is a Franchise Performance Measurement firm headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska. FRI is the original auditor of franchisee validation and does NOT sell leads or advertising. FRI’s World-Class Franchise® opportunities must demonstrate that they are endorsed by their franchise owners through FRI’s scientific, confidential, third-party surveys.
SOURCE Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.
161 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)