- Franchise URL: http://www.arbys.com/
- Listed: April 6, 2016 11:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. (ARG) today announced that effective April 18, Darla Morse will join as Chief Information Officer reporting directly to Paul Brown, Chief Executive Officer.
“Given the rapid evolution and increasingly important role of technology in our industry, I am looking forward to the expertise that Darla brings to our team,” said Paul Brown, CEO, Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “She will guide the Brand’s technology initiatives going forward with the objective of continuing to enhance the restaurant experience for our guests while driving operational efficiencies for our franchisees.”
Morse is joining Arby’s from SeaWorld where as Chief Information Officer she led the technology teams supporting all 12 SeaWorld parks and corporate headquarters. During her tenure at SeaWorld, Darla drove a number of industry-leading innovations including an enterprise mobile application for managing park wait times, providing guest information and other key functionalities including food pre-order capability and mobile wallet for one-touch purchasing.
Morse has more than 22 years of technology experience with previous positions in a variety of roles for Walt Disney World including being part of the initial team that developed Disney’s wristband, allowing the company to provide personalized offers to park and hotel guests, shift demand within the park and use mobile technology to increase revenue within the park.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s® restaurants feature Fast Crafted™ service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/arbys], Twitter [https://twitter.com/arbys], LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/company/arby%27s-restaurant-group-inc] and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/arbys/.
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (3 views)