- Franchise URL: http://www.arbys.com/
- Listed: April 6, 2016 11:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. (ARG) today announced that effective April 18, Darla Morse will join as Chief Information Officer reporting directly to Paul Brown, Chief Executive Officer.
“Given the rapid evolution and increasingly important role of technology in our industry, I am looking forward to the expertise that Darla brings to our team,” said Paul Brown, CEO, Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “She will guide the Brand’s technology initiatives going forward with the objective of continuing to enhance the restaurant experience for our guests while driving operational efficiencies for our franchisees.”
Morse is joining Arby’s from SeaWorld where as Chief Information Officer she led the technology teams supporting all 12 SeaWorld parks and corporate headquarters. During her tenure at SeaWorld, Darla drove a number of industry-leading innovations including an enterprise mobile application for managing park wait times, providing guest information and other key functionalities including food pre-order capability and mobile wallet for one-touch purchasing.
Morse has more than 22 years of technology experience with previous positions in a variety of roles for Walt Disney World including being part of the initial team that developed Disney’s wristband, allowing the company to provide personalized offers to park and hotel guests, shift demand within the park and use mobile technology to increase revenue within the park.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s® restaurants feature Fast Crafted™ service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/arbys], Twitter [https://twitter.com/arbys], LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/company/arby%27s-restaurant-group-inc] and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/arbys/.
224 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)