- Franchise URL: http://www.arbys.com/
- Listed: April 6, 2016 11:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. (ARG) today announced that effective April 18, Darla Morse will join as Chief Information Officer reporting directly to Paul Brown, Chief Executive Officer.
“Given the rapid evolution and increasingly important role of technology in our industry, I am looking forward to the expertise that Darla brings to our team,” said Paul Brown, CEO, Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “She will guide the Brand’s technology initiatives going forward with the objective of continuing to enhance the restaurant experience for our guests while driving operational efficiencies for our franchisees.”
Morse is joining Arby’s from SeaWorld where as Chief Information Officer she led the technology teams supporting all 12 SeaWorld parks and corporate headquarters. During her tenure at SeaWorld, Darla drove a number of industry-leading innovations including an enterprise mobile application for managing park wait times, providing guest information and other key functionalities including food pre-order capability and mobile wallet for one-touch purchasing.
Morse has more than 22 years of technology experience with previous positions in a variety of roles for Walt Disney World including being part of the initial team that developed Disney’s wristband, allowing the company to provide personalized offers to park and hotel guests, shift demand within the park and use mobile technology to increase revenue within the park.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences™.” Arby’s® restaurants feature Fast Crafted™ service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information or socially connect with Arby’s at: Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/arbys], Twitter [https://twitter.com/arbys], LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/company/arby%27s-restaurant-group-inc] and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/arbys/.
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)