- Sub Headline: Heading to Staten Island - rooga’s Inks Deal with The Monalisa Group, LLC to Expand the National Award-Winning Brand’s Footprint in New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.Aroogas.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 10:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Staten Island, NY (FranchisePOD.com) June 16, 2916 – Staten Island, you better get a napkin because Arooga’s, America’s Next Top Restaurant Franchise and one of the fastest growing concepts in the industry, is expanding its presence in the New York City area.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar, the Harrisburg, Penn.-based award-winning full-service casual restaurant and bar, announced today at the International Franchise Expo in New York City it has entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement, Arooga’s 8th to-date, with The Monalisa Group, LLC to bring three units to the New York City borough of Staten Island. The Monalisa Group is headed by Vincent Malerba, who currently owns and operates the highly successful Angelina’s Ristorante in Tottenville.
Arooga’s currently has ten corporate locations in Central Pennsylvania and the brand began franchising in 2014, signing its first agreement for 15 units with the Mohegan Tribe, which just opened its second location in Warwick, RI in April, and has since made deals for nearly 100 units across the Northeast. Arooga’s is perhaps best known for being selected as the winner of America’s Next Top Restaurant Franchise in a nationwide search to find an independent restaurant to become the next great restaurant franchise.
“We are very excited to be expanding the brand profile in Staten Island with a proven expert in the hospitality industry and one who shares Arooga’s vision for success and growth,” said Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development for Arooga’s. “We feel Vincent is a perfect match for the Arooga’s brand and we are excited to see him bring three new Arooga’s to the area in the coming years.”
Arooga’s will make its New York debut in July, when it opens in the Village of Patchogue in Long Island, the first of 10 locations planned for the Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk Counties) and Queens through its franchise agreement with JGJO Development Co. LLC. Other multi-unit agreements are in progress for additional restaurants in Chester and Rockland counties of New York, and locations are currently under development in North Plainfield, East Brunswick, and East Hanover, NJ.
The growth in the area was the vision of Arooga’s president and co-founder Gary Huether, Jr. when he opened Arooga’s nearly eight years ago: “Arooga’s has always strived to offer guests the ultimate sports bar experience by always being on-trend with technology, service and incredible food. I am thrilled to see us grow as a brand and how far we’ve come. Our guests have always been our priority, and I think that our dedication to providing the ultimate sports bar experience to them is what makes us an attractive franchise partner, and open more doors for our brand nationwide.”
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently has locations underway in Patchogue, New York, Attleboro, Massachusetts, North Plainfield, New Jersey, and East Brunswick, New Jersey. Arooga’s offers franchising opportunities for their “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit www.aroogas.com, or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at email@example.com.
150PR for Arooga’s
533 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)