- Sub Headline: Central PA’s Favorite Sports Bar Wins Central PA’s Most-Coveted Business Award
- City: Harrisburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: November 19, 2015 6:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 05, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // HARRISBURG, Penn. – Arooga’s just keeps on winning.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar, the Central PA-born and based award-winning full-service casual dining restaurant and bar, which has won many readers’ favorite awards, most notably Simply the Best Sports Bar and Wings by Harrisburg Magazine for seven years running, added the region’s most coveted business award to its trophy case Monday night.
In a black-tie formal event hosted by the Central Penn Business Journal at the Hilton Harrisburg, Arooga’s won the award for Business of the Year among those businesses with more than 100 employees. The selection was made by an independent panel of judges unaffiliated with the CPBJ. Ten other area businesses were honored.
“Arooga’s is a seven year old company built on the dream of being America’s Best Grille House & Sports Bar, and with every honor or award we win it is a validation of our efforts towards that goal,” said Gary Huether, Jr., co-founder and President of Arooga’s, who accepted the award on behalf of the brand. “This one was extra special. We were a finalist last year, and in the past year we have expanded our Franchise locations into 8 states, added a new corporate location in Lancaster, and are finishing construction on our new Arooga’s corporate headquarters, which will include offices, a training center for franchise partners, and a production facility for our Arooga’s proprietary products, right here in Harrisburg. It’s awesome to be recognized for our accomplishments as a company and for our contributions to the local community, which is in the center of the ever growing Arooga’s Nation.”
The Susquehanna region’s favorite sports bar remains on an unprecedented – although not unforeseen – roll. The brand is probably best known for being selected as America’s Next Top Restaurant Franchise and has since signed 6 multi-unit franchise agreements which will take the brand’s footprint to nearly 100 units open, in development or under contract. Arooga’s has 10 corporate locations currently open in Central Pennsylvania.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently operates ten corporate locations in Central Pennsylvania and has 88 franchise locations either open or in development. Arooga’s founders are taking the “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept national and are offering franchising opportunities to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit www.aroogas.com., or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at email@example.com.
DFPR for Arooga’s
113 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (11 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (8 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (4 views)
- Dogtopia Checks-In with Impressive Mid-Year Growth Marks (3 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (3 views)