- Sub Headline: Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar Also Featuring Three Mouth-Watering, Cheese-Inspired Limited Time Offerings Starting at $8.99 Through April, National Grilled Cheese Month
- Franchise URL: http://www.aroogas.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 5:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Harrisburg, PA (FranchisePOD.com) April 11, 2016 – April is National Grilled Cheese Month and Arooga’s guests are about to get seriously cheesed, especially on Tuesday, April 12 – National Grilled Cheese Day – when the region’s favorite sports bar is offering FREE Grilled Cheese Sandwiches at all 10 Central Pa locations and its franchise location in Uncasville, CT.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is also featuring three cheese-inspired masterpieces starting at $8.99 for the entire month. They include:
- Grilled Mac-N-Cheese – Arooga’s signature white cheddar Mac-N-Cheese grilled with bacon and cheddar between two buttery sourdough bread slices and served with Creamy Tomato Basil Soup ($9.99).
- Stromboli Grilled Cheese – Arooga’s famous original boli as a sandwich, with ham, pepperoni, salami, banana peppers and provolone cheese grilled between two thick-cut slices of sourdough bread and served with Creamy Tomato Basil soup ($8.99).
- Cubano Grilled Cheese – Arooga’s Cuban classic, with grilled ham, savory hand pulled pork and Swiss cheese grilled between buttery sourdough bread slices and dressed with mustard and a pickle, served with choice of side ($8.99).
- “As the Susquehanna Valley’s favorite and soon-to-be America’s hottest sports bar, there is nothing cheesy about Arooga’s. But we do take our cheese very seriously and if you think Arooga’s is just about wings, you’re in for a big surprise,” said Arooga’s co-founder and president Gary Huether, Jr. “So we’ll take this holiday to put as much cheese in as many mouths possible then keep them craving cheese all month long.”
The Cubano Grilled Cheese is served with coleslaw, natural-cut fries or house chips. $1 substitutions include beer-battered onion rings or tater tots. $2 substitutions include loaded fries, Bleu chips or Mac-N-Cheese. $3 substitutions include bowl of soup, Lobsta Shells N Cheese, House, Caesar, Spinach or Chopped Salad.
Arooga’s, the Central PA-born and based award-winning full-service casual dining restaurant and bar, has 10 corporate locations in Central Pennsylvania and nearly 100 franchise locations either open, in development, or under contract, including its newest franchise location in Warwick, Rhode Island opening this month. Arooga’s menu recently underwent some its biggest ingredient changes in its history, from no antibiotic ever chicken breasts, beer brats, and Imperial free range Wagyu Kobe burgers, to its transition to numerous USDA Organic items.
Offer is valid at all Arooga’s locations, and available for dine-in only with grilled cheese purchase of equal or greater value. Beverage purchase is required, and offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions. Limit one discount per check.
Arooga’s Offering FREE Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on National Grilled Cheese Day, Tuesday, April 12 Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently has locations underway in Patchogue, New York, Warwick, Rhode Island, Attleboro, Massachusetts, and East Brunswick, New Jersey. Arooga’s offers franchising opportunities for their “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit www.aroogas.com, or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
150PR for Arooga’s
405 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)