ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company Welcomes Casey Sloan as Compliance and Technical Support Officer
- Franchise URL: http://www.ASPPoolco.com
- Listed: June 13, 2016 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) MACON, GA – ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company announces the expansion of their team, adding Casey Sloan as their Compliance and Technical Support Officer, and company pilot. He joined the team on June 1, 2016 and began the role of compliance monitoring and technical support for new and existing franchise owners. Sloan is responsible for piloting, executing brand adherence, documentation and financial assistance.
“I am proud to have Casey join our team,” said Stewart C. Vernon, Founder & CEO of ASP. “His position will continue to ensure consistency and continuity in the ASP brand as we continue to expand.”
Sloan was born in California, and grew up living throughout the U.S., due to his father’s service in the Air Force. He permanently moved to the East Coast in 1985. Sloan graduated from Columbus State University with a degree in Finance. Prior to joining ASP, Sloan flew corporate jets out of Atlanta and also flew for a law firm. Sloan also has experience in the pool industry. He holds a CPO (Certified Pool Operator) license, and has worked in the service side of the pool industry for many years.
In addition to his position at ASP Franchising, Sloan is also a flight instructor who enjoys teaching the techniques of flying to his students.
“I have known ASP’s Founder, Stewart Vernon, for a few years, and I quickly realized the potential for this company,” said Sloan. “I can see where this company is going, and that excites me.”
ASP is the largest swimming pool cleaning, repair and renovation franchise system in the nation. Founded in 2002 by Stewart Vernon, the company was based on the belief that by providing a higher quality pool service at a reasonable price, the brand would raise the industry standards for pool service. In 2005, ASP began franchising and now covers 205 territories across the nation. For more information on ASP’s swimming pool franchise opportunities, visit ASPfranchising.com. For more information on ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company, visit ASPPoolco.com.
491 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)