- Sub Headline: New Owners to Open Doors in Palm Harbor, Florida
- City: Macon
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.ASPFranchising.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MACON, GEORGIA (FranchisePOD.com) March 22, 2016 – ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company, announced that they are partnering with Jonathan Lutz & Carrie Limoges to open their newest swimming pool service business franchise in Palm Harbor, Florida. The franchise location will serve residential and commercial pools located in and around Palm Harbor, and opened its doors on February 1, 2016. Jonathan is no stranger to running his own business, and Carrie’s service oriented attitude puts the couple in a good position to assist their customers with pool problems.
“We are excited to work with Jonathan & Carrie and assist them in achieving their goals through their ASP pool service business,” said Stewart Vernon, CEO and Founder of ASP. “As we continue to expand throughout the nation, we need more business minded and customer service oriented people like Jonathan and Carrie to help us build our brand.”
The opportunity to work with a proven franchise model, and one that offers the high levels of support and training that ASP does is what attracted the couple to franchising. Lutz has owned previous businesses and loves to problem solve and help people, while Limoges is self described as a social butterfly, and very customer focused. Together, their goal is to stand out from other pool service franchises in their territory by presenting an unmatched level of professionalism. When not out cleaning pools, the couple enjoys kayaking, visiting the beach, fishing, hiking, watching college football, and playing piano, guitar and banjo.
ASP was founded in 2001 by Stewart Vernon of Macon, Georgia. Vernon’s plan was to revolutionize the swimming pool industry by providing higher quality pool service at an affordable price. His business model and ethics proved to be what the industry needed, and the company experienced explosive growth in the first five years. In 2005, ASP Franchising was born as a way to expand the business model, provide higher quality pool service nationwide, and build a brand people could trust. Now, the company has over 180 territories nationwide and is continually searching for other franchisees to help them build their brand.
For more information about Palm Harbor, visit their website at http://www.asppalmharbor.com, or call them at (727) 270-9403.
For information on pool cleaning franchise opportunities available through ASP, visit: http://www.aspfranchising.com
ASP Franchising, LLC
+1 (478) 254-4495 Ext: 6
166 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)