- Sub Headline: New Owners to Open Doors in Palm Harbor, Florida
- City: Macon
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.ASPFranchising.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MACON, GEORGIA (FranchisePOD.com) March 22, 2016 – ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company, announced that they are partnering with Jonathan Lutz & Carrie Limoges to open their newest swimming pool service business franchise in Palm Harbor, Florida. The franchise location will serve residential and commercial pools located in and around Palm Harbor, and opened its doors on February 1, 2016. Jonathan is no stranger to running his own business, and Carrie’s service oriented attitude puts the couple in a good position to assist their customers with pool problems.
“We are excited to work with Jonathan & Carrie and assist them in achieving their goals through their ASP pool service business,” said Stewart Vernon, CEO and Founder of ASP. “As we continue to expand throughout the nation, we need more business minded and customer service oriented people like Jonathan and Carrie to help us build our brand.”
The opportunity to work with a proven franchise model, and one that offers the high levels of support and training that ASP does is what attracted the couple to franchising. Lutz has owned previous businesses and loves to problem solve and help people, while Limoges is self described as a social butterfly, and very customer focused. Together, their goal is to stand out from other pool service franchises in their territory by presenting an unmatched level of professionalism. When not out cleaning pools, the couple enjoys kayaking, visiting the beach, fishing, hiking, watching college football, and playing piano, guitar and banjo.
ASP was founded in 2001 by Stewart Vernon of Macon, Georgia. Vernon’s plan was to revolutionize the swimming pool industry by providing higher quality pool service at an affordable price. His business model and ethics proved to be what the industry needed, and the company experienced explosive growth in the first five years. In 2005, ASP Franchising was born as a way to expand the business model, provide higher quality pool service nationwide, and build a brand people could trust. Now, the company has over 180 territories nationwide and is continually searching for other franchisees to help them build their brand.
For more information about Palm Harbor, visit their website at http://www.asppalmharbor.com, or call them at (727) 270-9403.
For information on pool cleaning franchise opportunities available through ASP, visit: http://www.aspfranchising.com
ASP Franchising, LLC
+1 (478) 254-4495 Ext: 6
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)