- City: Acworth
- State: Georgia
- Listing Price: $135,000 Superior Market Value - Priced To Move Fast! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to be your own boss with this top rated FROYO franchise.
- Years Owned: Launched February, 2011
- Listing Party: Owner
- Training Provided: Yes
- Email Address: ktown5280(at)gmail.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 6:07 am
- Expires: 33 days
PRICE REDUCED! Owner relocation presents amazing opportunity to own this popular, turnkey froyo franchise business!
Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt is the #1 top rated, most popular frozen yogurt in the world.
Be the boss and cash in on the popularity of delicious and healthy frozen yogurt with this busy Menchie’s store. With impressively high traffic counts from it’s location on busy Cobb Parkway, near Barrett Parkway, this fantastic location is conveniently located in a busy retail center approximately 7 miles from Kennesaw State University.
Owner has relocated so this franchise business is offered at a tremendous value and is a perfect franchise opportunity for a savvy owner/operator who wants to be associated with the most popular frozen yogurt brand in the business.
Offering 2800 square feet of quality space with an additional outside dining area too draws in guests like a powerful magnet. Customers love to enjoy their frozen treats when the weather is nice so the outside dining area is very popular and the sight of folks enjoying their froyo draws even more customers through our doors.
This Menchie’s is located on an endcap and even includes two separate party rooms that are perfect for fun time birthdays, parties and just about any occasion that calls for great treats and fun. Parties represent additional revenue streams and opportunities to become even more of a valued partner in the local community.
Acworth is an upscale community outside of Atlanta that draws great family folks who love to engage in family activities and this Menchie’s is loved by many popular fans who appreciate great froyo, fantastic ambiance and service from our dedicated team members who strive to please each and every guest.
With our signature frozen treats, guests enjoy a minimum of 16 flavors of frozen yogurt (most other Menchie’s have 14 flavors) with virtually endless proprietary flavors available. Eight Taylor yogurt machines with brand new rooftop chiller keeps the frozen treats flowing smoothly.
Franchise owner has relocated due to personal reasons and this Menchie’s is priced to move fast. Be in business for yourself but not by yourself with a leader in the franchise industry.
Financial Qualifications & Due Diligence
Please do not contact us if you are not financially qualified and have the resources to move forward with the purchase of the franchise business. If you are financially qualified, we invite you to contact us for more information and financial details. Third party financing is available to qualified buyers through various lending institutions and most are very familiar with the Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt brand.
Avoid the disappointment of potentially missing this tremendous franchise business value by contacting the owner now for more information.
This franchise business is offered directly by owner. Please do not contact the owner if you are a business broker or other entity seeking to list this business for sale. Thank you.
2755 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (6 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sky Zone Announces Plans To Bounce Into Saginaw (2 views)
- Crumb & Get It Cookie Co. Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- On St. Patrick’s Day, Guests Can “Win Some Green” At Dunkin’ Donuts (2 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (2 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Shares Tips to Prevent Vehicles from Overheating (2 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Start Smart: Five Days, Five Ways To Get Ahead Of The New School Year (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (2 views)