ATTENTION CHEESE LOVERS: The Melting Pot to Give Away 25,000 Free Cheese Fondue Vouchers on April 11
- Sub Headline: Exclusive Free Cheese Fondue Offer Returns for National Cheese Fondue Day 2016 Complete with #HowDoUFondue Twitter Party and Gift Card Giveaway
- Franchise URL: http://www.meltingpot.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., April 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — In celebration of National Cheese Fondue Day, premier fondue restaurant franchise The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., is offering free cheese fondue vouchers* to the first 25,000 people who sign up for its Club Fondue today only, April 11, 2016, as part of its seventh annual National Cheese Fondue Day celebration. Guests can sign up at nationalcheesefondueday.com for their chance to get in on this cheesy offer, which is redeemable April 18 – June 30, 2016.
“As the leading fondue restaurant in the country, The Melting Pot takes the National Cheese Fondue Day holiday very seriously,” said Melting Pot President Mike Lester. “It’s the perfect opportunity to share the cheese fondue love with those who’ve never experienced it by once again giving away free cheese fondue vouchers.”
The Melting Pot’s cheese fondue course is valued at around $8 – 9 per person (prices vary by location) and the communal fondue dining experience allows for up to four individual portions of cheese fondue to be shared in one fondue pot. Each cheese fondue is served with artisan bread and seasonal vegetables for dipping. Cheese fondue varieties include cheddar, classic Alpine, spinach artichoke and more.
To further celebrate the holiday, The Melting Pot is hosting a #HowDoUFondue Twitter party on April 11 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST. This special one-hour party will be hosted by Chef Jason Miller, where followers have the chance to ask questions about the “Fondues” and “Fondon’ts” when it comes to dining at The Melting Pot and learn about various dipping styles. Twitter followers who engage with Chef Jason will have the chance to win one of two $50 gift cards to The Melting Pot. Fans can tune into the conversation by following the hashtag #HowDoUFondue and RSVP by visiting http://tweetvite.com/event/HowDoUFondue.
In 2015, The Melting Pot was ranked No. 1 among 40 casual-dining restaurant chains in Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Consumer Picks report. The Melting Pot ranked first in four out of 10 overall attribute categories, achieving top scores in cleanliness, service, atmosphere and craveability.
The Melting Pot operates more than 125 restaurants across 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and has 10 locations in development internationally. The concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu features a variety of à la carte selections, highlighting customizable options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
To learn about fondue history and facts, check out The Melting Pot’s fondue infographic.
*Offer only available for redemption at U.S. Melting Pot locations. Some restrictions apply and reservations are required to redeem the offer.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and 10 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 1 casual dining restaurant in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot’s menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot’s Club Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com
About Front Burner
Front Burner is a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. It is affiliated with the corporate owners of and its management services extended to The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., founded in 1975 with more than 125 restaurants in U.S., Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and 10 locations currently in development internationally. For more information, visit http://www.frontburnerbrands.com.
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
118 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (2 views)