ATTENTION CHEESE LOVERS: The Melting Pot to Give Away 25,000 Free Cheese Fondue Vouchers on April 11
- Sub Headline: Exclusive Free Cheese Fondue Offer Returns for National Cheese Fondue Day 2016 Complete with #HowDoUFondue Twitter Party and Gift Card Giveaway
- Franchise URL: http://www.meltingpot.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., April 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — In celebration of National Cheese Fondue Day, premier fondue restaurant franchise The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., is offering free cheese fondue vouchers* to the first 25,000 people who sign up for its Club Fondue today only, April 11, 2016, as part of its seventh annual National Cheese Fondue Day celebration. Guests can sign up at nationalcheesefondueday.com for their chance to get in on this cheesy offer, which is redeemable April 18 – June 30, 2016.
“As the leading fondue restaurant in the country, The Melting Pot takes the National Cheese Fondue Day holiday very seriously,” said Melting Pot President Mike Lester. “It’s the perfect opportunity to share the cheese fondue love with those who’ve never experienced it by once again giving away free cheese fondue vouchers.”
The Melting Pot’s cheese fondue course is valued at around $8 – 9 per person (prices vary by location) and the communal fondue dining experience allows for up to four individual portions of cheese fondue to be shared in one fondue pot. Each cheese fondue is served with artisan bread and seasonal vegetables for dipping. Cheese fondue varieties include cheddar, classic Alpine, spinach artichoke and more.
To further celebrate the holiday, The Melting Pot is hosting a #HowDoUFondue Twitter party on April 11 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST. This special one-hour party will be hosted by Chef Jason Miller, where followers have the chance to ask questions about the “Fondues” and “Fondon’ts” when it comes to dining at The Melting Pot and learn about various dipping styles. Twitter followers who engage with Chef Jason will have the chance to win one of two $50 gift cards to The Melting Pot. Fans can tune into the conversation by following the hashtag #HowDoUFondue and RSVP by visiting http://tweetvite.com/event/HowDoUFondue.
In 2015, The Melting Pot was ranked No. 1 among 40 casual-dining restaurant chains in Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Consumer Picks report. The Melting Pot ranked first in four out of 10 overall attribute categories, achieving top scores in cleanliness, service, atmosphere and craveability.
The Melting Pot operates more than 125 restaurants across 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and has 10 locations in development internationally. The concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu features a variety of à la carte selections, highlighting customizable options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
To learn about fondue history and facts, check out The Melting Pot’s fondue infographic.
*Offer only available for redemption at U.S. Melting Pot locations. Some restrictions apply and reservations are required to redeem the offer.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and 10 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 1 casual dining restaurant in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot’s menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot’s Club Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com
About Front Burner
Front Burner is a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. It is affiliated with the corporate owners of and its management services extended to The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., founded in 1975 with more than 125 restaurants in U.S., Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and 10 locations currently in development internationally. For more information, visit http://www.frontburnerbrands.com.
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)