- Sub Headline: National staffing franchise expands Southern California footprint with Palm Desert acquisition.
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.atwork.com
- Ad Agency: Ripley PR
- Agency Contact: Heather Ripley
- Agency URL: http://www.ripleypr.com
- Agency Phone: 865-977-1973
- Agency Email: email@example.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 2:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — AtWork Group, a cutting edge, award-winning national staffing franchise, further establishes its presence in Southern California through its acquisition of Desert Personnel Services in Palm Desert. Located in Palm Desert since 1975, the staffing firm remains a fixture in the Coachella Valley job market with Gregg Hassler and Moses Rangel, AtWork’s Temecula franchise owners, now in charge.
“AtWork SoCal’s success lies in a unique, all-encompassing approach to staffing. We provide a full-service model to guide employers and job seekers alike through the entire hiring process,” said Hassler. “We view the Desert Personnel acquisition as a perfect opportunity to expand the legacy of the Coachella Valley’s longest-running staffing agency by delivering effective solutions to area employers and job seekers.”
In addition to the staffing and pre-employment screening services they currently provide at their Temecula location, Hassler and Rangel aim to supplement the growing hospitality and search division industries in Palm Desert through entry-level to higher-level job offerings. The two also bring experience in the casino industry to the valley and wish to grow the local casinos with highly qualified personnel. The new owners have additionally identified the need for certified clerical and administrative staff to fill vacant medical administrative positions.
The AtWork owners took over operations beginning Jan. 1, 2016, following the retirement of Desert Personnel’s current owners. They will continue to work with the current owners for three months to transition into their positions and into their relationships with local employers and employees.
“Gregg and Moses know relationships and it’s evident in their trajectory with AtWork Group. Their first location was established in May of this year, with their second location in Palm Desert underway in the next few weeks,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO of AtWork Group. “It’s because of their emphasis on relationships and a 360 degree approach that they were able to work with Desert Personnel Service and expand their territory.”
AtWork’s Palm Desert franchise will provide the company’s signature personnel service in order to supply area companies with temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll and full-time placement services. Supplementary to these services, the Secure 7 Guarantee offered at the Temecula location will be extended to Palm Desert employers. This guarantee secures that a position is filled for a total of seven years upon initial placement by a succession of qualified candidates if needed.
AtWork provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, as well as an Inavero’s 2014 Best of Staffing Client Award winners list. AtWork Group’s list of accolades also includes Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2015, the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems, and a 2015 Inc. 5000 ranking.
For more information about AtWork’s franchise opportunities, visit www.atwork.com/atworkfranchising/.
About AtWork Group
Leading the staffing industry since 1992, AtWork Group has grown its franchise to more than 90 locations nationwide. Each location provides employers and employees with the AtWork range of services including: AtWork Personnel Services, AtWork Medical Services, AtWork HelpingHands Services, and AtWork Search Group. AtWork has been cited as one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ top U.S. staffing firms. They rank on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” list, the Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Largest U.S. Staffing Firms for 2015” and “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms” lists, and the “Inc. 5000 2015” list. AtWork Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: “Think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices and always look for the better way, every day.” For more information, visit www.atwork.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE AtWork Group
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)