- Sub Headline: National staffing franchise expands into downtown Orlando
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.atwork.com
- Phone Number: 800.383.0804
- Listed: December 17, 2015 8:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 17, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — AtWork Group, a cutting edge, award-winning national staffing franchise, has expanded its national footprint by signing an all-new franchise to Orlando professionals, Unnati Patel with the help of Joseph Hall. The staffing agency will help serve the area’s staffing needs in the rapidly growing hospitality and light industrial trades, in addition to numerous other industries, and add to the more than 41 already established AtWork locations in the southeastern region.
“Relationships are at the core of what we do in staffing. We build relationships with companies, with potential hires, with an entire industry,” said Patel. “My expertise in the staffing and recruiting field and our continued emphasis on customer service gives us the tools to truly build a better workforce for Orlando businesses. Their success is our success.”
Patel comes to AtWork Group with more than 10 years of staffing and recruiting experience as the client service manager for a high volume client staffing company working with manufacturing, warehouse and call center personnel in Virginia Beach. She’s recruited and managed a temporary team of more than 500 in one holiday season. During her career, Patel has staffed a wide range of professions from highly technical positions such as accountants and engineers to manufacturing and clerical professionals.
Seeking entrepreneurship, Patel discovered AtWork and its business opportunities after thoroughly researching staffing and recruiting business opportunities and networking with industry experts. Patel focuses on results and customer service to ensure high quality candidates and ROIs for local Orlando businesses. Her first AtWork territory location is set to open in the downtown area during the first quarter of 2016 with plans to expand into Kissimmee and Lake Mary areas soon after.
“Unnati brings ambition, strategy and expertise to the staffing industry. On day one, she was ready to discuss an expansion timeline and the logistics to achieve it,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO of AtWork Group. “Orlando’s industry trends are focused on travel and tourism with a booming market for hospitality and light industrial opportunities. Unnati’s commitment to her clients and personnel will vastly improve the quality of candidates Orlando businesses will staff.”
AtWork’s Orlando franchise is open and will provide the company’s signature personnel service in order to supply area companies with temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll and full-time placement services.
AtWork provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named No. 349 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, as well as an Inavero’s 2014 Best of Staffing® Client Award winners list. AtWork Group’s list of accolades also includes: Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2013, the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems, and a 2015 Inc. 5000 ranking.
For more information about AtWork’s franchise opportunities, visit www.atwork.com/atworkfranchising/.
About AtWork Group
AtWork Group is an award-winning and nationally-known franchisor of staffing services including @WORK Personnel Services, @WORK Medical Services, @WORK HelpingHands Services, and @WORK Search Group under the umbrella of the AtWork Group. The foundation for AtWork began in the 1980s, and today, AtWork has grown to be cited as one of Staffing Industry Report’s top U.S. staffing firms. AtWork Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices, and always look for the better way, every day. For more information, visit www.atwork.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE AtWork Group
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)