- Sub Headline: National staffing franchise develops seven year guarantee on direct hire placements
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.atwork.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 17, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — AtWork Group, a cutting edge, award-winning national staffing franchise, has announced it has trademarked the “Secure 7” Guarantee on direct hire placements to protect clients’ human capital investment. This partnership guarantee commits AtWork Group to filling a position with a qualified candidate for seven years.
“According to the American Staffing Association, the staffing industry growth has vastly outpaced overall economic and employment growth. We strive to avoid the stereotypical ‘churn and burn’ associated with the staffing industry,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO of AtWork Group. “With this new guarantee, we want to cement our pledge to our clients and personnel to ensure the reliability they each seek. For companies, this secures their human capital investment long-term. For personnel, this grants flexibility and growth opportunities.”
The Secure 7 Guarantee safeguards the human capital investment of AtWork Group’s clients with its newly structured direct placement contract. Clients are guaranteed a full refund within 30 days, and a free replacement candidate within 90 days of the initial placement. During the seven-year period of the direct hire contract, AtWork will provide equally qualified candidates to fill the same position at half the original fee should there be any turnover.
This concept was pioneered by staffing veteran and Southern California AtWork franchise owner Gregg Hassler, launching it in Temecula and expanding the concept into Palm Desert. The long-term guarantee on a replacement adds value by eliminating the fear of an expensive replacement candidate. Should the case of employee separation arise, AtWork Group and its franchise locations across the nation will now present similarly qualified replacement candidates to fulfill the original contracted position.
“When we began marketing this concept in Southern California, it really took off with local businesses,” said Hassler. “Through the success at our Temecula location, we were able to expand shortly after into Palm Desert. Our success is defined by the successes of each candidate we place and by the human capital ROI of our clients. The Secure 7 Guarantee is just one of the methods we employ to show our commitment to prosperous hiring solutions.”
AtWork provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named No. 349 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, as well as an Inavero’s 2016 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winners list. AtWork Group’s list of accolades also includes: Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2013, the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems, and a 2015 Inc. 5000 ranking.
For more information about AtWork’s franchise opportunities, visit www.atwork.com/atworkfranchising/.
About AtWork Group
AtWork Group is an award-winning and nationally-known franchisor of staffing services including @WORK Personnel Services, @WORK Medical Services, @WORK HelpingHands Services, and @WORK Search Group under the umbrella of the AtWork Group. The foundation for AtWork began in the 1980s, and today, AtWork has grown to be cited as one of Staffing Industry Report’s top U.S. staffing firms. AtWork Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices, and always look for the better way, every day. For more information, visit www.atwork.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE AtWork Group
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)