- Sub Headline: Award-winning staffing franchise receives ranking in SIA’s 22nd annual report of largest U.S. staffing firms
- Listed: August 17, 2017 7:09 am
- Expires: 208 days, 14 hours
AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US
August 16, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions, has ranked AtWork Group as one of the Largest Staffing Firms in the United States in its 2017 annual report. Ranked by revenue, AtWork was listed at number 54 of 144 staffing firms that generated at least $100 million in US staffing revenue in 2016. This is the SIA’s 22nd annual ranking of the largest U.S. staffing firms.
“AtWork is excited to be recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts once again as one of the largest staffing firms in the United States,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO of AtWork Group. “Our growth is fueled by our mission, to be AtWork For You. This focus on service is what sets AtWork apart from the competition. It allows us to continually be recognized by our clients and job seekers for the outstanding experience that comes from working with our branches.”
This year marks AtWork’s 25th year anniversary. The organization has become one of the leading staffing providers in the United States and a top franchise opportunity for those seeking to build their own staffing businesses. In the past three years, AtWork has grown from about 40 franchise locations to nearly 100 across the United States.
“As we focus on the future, our vision is to make an impact in the whole staffing industry and to enhance the overall perception through our exceptional service,” Leverant said. “We look forward to seeing AtWork continue to grow its footprint, revenue and industry-impact in the years to come.”
In addition to being ranked as one of the largest US staffing firms, AtWork was named no. 139 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2016 “Franchise 500” List, received a fourth-time ranking on Franchise Times’ Top 200+ list, ranked number 2605 in Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list, and secured a spot on Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winners list.
For more information about franchise opportunities, visit www.atworkfranchise.com or call 888-553-1745.
About AtWork Group
AtWork Group is an award-winning and nationally-known franchisor of staffing services including AtWork Personnel Services, AtWork Medical Services, AtWork HelpingHands Services, and AtWork Search Group under the umbrella of the AtWork Group. The company was founded in 1986, and today, AtWork has grown to be cited as one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ top U.S. staffing firms. AtWork Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices, and always look for the better way, every day. For more information, visit www.atwork.com or call 800-383-0804.
About Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
SIA is the Global Advisor on Staffing and Workforce Solutions. Elevating the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem.
Founded in 1989, SIA is the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. Its proprietary research covers all categories of employed and non-employed work including temporary staffing, independent contracting and other types of contingent labor. SIA’s independent and objective analysis provides insights into the services and suppliers operating in the workforce solutions ecosystem including staffing firms, managed service providers, recruitment process outsourcers, payrolling/compliance firms and talent acquisition technology specialists such as vendor management systems, online staffing platforms, crowdsourcing and online work services. SIA also provides training and accreditation with their unique Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP) program.
Known for their award-winning content, data, support tools, publications, executive conferences and events, they help both suppliers and buyers of workforce solutions make better-informed decisions that improve business results and minimize risk. As a division of the international business media company, Crain Communications Inc., SIA is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England.
SOURCE AtWork Group
200 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)