LANCASTER, Pa., May 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Auntie Anne’s®, the world’s largest hand-rolled soft pretzel franchise, today debuted a brand new innovation: Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets. Available now through September 11, Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets take the freshly baked, hand-rolled Pretzel Nuggets to a new level with melty, gooey cheddar cheese and irresistible, savory slices of bacon in every bite.
The new nuggets won’t be the only addition to the menu this summer. Auntie Anne’s is also introducing the Wild Berry Lemonade Mixer, a refreshing beverage made with strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. Available for a limited time only, the suggested retail price for the Wild Berry Lemonade Mixer is $2.69. Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Nuggets are now available at Auntie Anne’s stores nationwide at a suggested retail price of $4.99.
“We’re thrilled to introduce Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets as a new, portable menu item for the summer,” said Carol Pasquariello, Auntie Anne’s Vice President of Marketing. “Our fans are always on-the-go, and we’re delighted to bring them a convenient, versatile item that can fend off hunger between meals or serve as a meal of its own. Better yet, these nuggets pair perfectly with our new Wild Berry Lemonade Mixer.”
In addition to getting their bacon and berry fix at Auntie Anne’s throughout the summer, fans can now share pretzel and lemonade treats with an Auntie Anne’s eGift card through the brand’s new partnership with Yiftee, an online and mobile gifting service. Guests can visit www.AuntieAnnes.com to purchase and send eGift cards to friends and family via email, text message or Twitter. Sharing #PretzelLove has never been easier!
For the latest information about new Auntie Anne’s products, news, and contests, please visit www.AuntieAnnes.com and follow the brand on social media on Twitter @AuntieAnnes, on Instagram @AuntieAnnesPretzels and on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/auntieannespretzels. For exclusive offers and information before anyone else, download the Auntie Anne’s My Pretzel Perks app – free in Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play Store.
About Auntie Anne’s®:
At its more than 1,600 locations around the world, Auntie Anne’s mixes, twists and bakes pretzels from scratch all day long in full view of guests. Auntie Anne’s can be found in malls, outlet centers, and Walmarts, as well as in non-traditional spaces including universities, airports, travel plazas, amusement parks, and military bases. In addition, it has extended the brand onto retailers’ shelves and also serves as a distributor for fundraising products. Available at select retailers nationwide, pretzel fans can enjoy Auntie Anne’s prepare-at-home products, from frozen Classic and Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels and Pretzel Nuggets, to frozen Pretzel Dogs and Pretzel Pocket Sandwiches, to a versatile Pretzel Baking Kit. For more information, visit www.auntieannes.com, or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Focus Brands:
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
Finn Partners, for Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
SOURCE Auntie Anne’s
415 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)