May 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lancaster, Pa. – MarketPlace Development, the retail/food program developer and manager for Terminal B at LaGuardia Airport, recently honored the terminal’s top restaurants and shops with their 10th Annual Quest for the Best Awards. To celebrate the 10-year milestone, MarketPlace created the Golden Star Award to recognize the tenant with the most awards over the past 10 years. The winner of the inaugural award is Auntie Anne’s®, the world’s largest soft pretzel franchise.
“The Golden Star Award is a great achievement and it was so meaningful to give it to Auntie Anne’s,” said Lillian Tan, Vice President/General Manager of MarketPlace Development. “It’s a well-deserved honor; for 10 years they have consistently striven for the best customer service. Kudos to the brand and the Auntie Anne’s team at LaGuardia Airport.”
The Quest for the Best Award Program is an annual incentive program that recognizes service excellence throughout the year. Each of the more than sixty restaurants and shops in the terminal accumulate points based on secret shop scores, customer commendations, employee attendance at events and training programs.
The five Auntie Anne’s stores within LaGuardia Airport are operated by NY4 Pretzels, Inc., partners Adam Levy, Lisi Biciocchi, Karyn Simon and General Manager, Jenn Dallaire.
“We are honored to win such a prestigious award. It is a testament to our team’s hard work and dedication to providing unparalleled customer service on a daily basis,” said Adam Levy, Auntie Anne’s franchisee. “We look forward to building on this success and continuing to share our soft pretzels and world famous lemonade with LaGuardia travelers and the airport community.”
Auntie Anne’s offers its hand-rolled soft pretzel in a variety of flavors including Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Pepperoni, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, Sour Cream & Onion, and Sweet Almond. For guests on-the-go, Auntie Anne’s also offers a wide selection of portable menu items including Original, Cinnamon Sugar and Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets. And for those who need a little something extra in between meals, Auntie Anne’s offers a number of heartier, “hold-you-over” options such as Pretzel Dogs and Mini Pretzel Dogs. With eight different dips and a variety of drinks to accompany each pretzel, the combinations of possibilities are endless.
About Auntie Anne’s
At its more than 1,500 locations around the world, Auntie Anne’s mixes, twists and bakes pretzels from scratch all day long in full view of guests. Auntie Anne’s can be found in malls, outlet centers, and Walmarts, as well as in non-traditional spaces including universities, airports, travel plazas, amusement parks, and military bases. In addition, it has extended the brand onto retailers’ shelves and also serves as a distributor for fundraising products. Available at select retailers nationwide, pretzel fans can enjoy Auntie Anne’s prepare-at-home products, from frozen Classic and Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels and Pretzel Nuggets, to frozen Pretzel Dogs and Pretzel Pocket Sandwiches, to a versatile Pretzel Baking Kit. For more information, visit www.auntieannes.com, or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Focus Brands
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
Food & Shops at LaGuardia Airport’s Terminal B
MarketPlace Development is the private partner with The Port Authority of NY and NJ in the $18 million, 47,000-square-foot redevelopment of the food and retail program at Terminal B, the largest of LaGuardia’s four terminals. The award-winning program features 60 restaurants and specialty shops.
Web: www.shoplaguardia.com, Twitter: @shoplaguardia, Instagram: @shoplaguardia, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shoplaguardia/
More Information: http://www.auntieannes.com
SOURCE Auntie Anne’s
Auntie Anne’s LLC
390 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)