- Listed: September 12, 2016 8:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Auburn Hills, MI (FranchisePOD.com) – When it comes to technology, Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® is confident and savvy. The automotive service company has built a niche brand specializing in automotive computerized diagnostics and has evolved the brand to be immersed into the digital era. This month Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® has launched their new app for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS devices. Auto-Lab® has spent years developing their website to be more precise to help customers be confident and knowledgeable about automotive repair and maintenance. After the relaunch of their newly redesigned website earlier this year, the company decided that it was time to find new ways to connect with their customers. Developing an app was the obvious next step in order to grow the brand, and to provide customers with a new user experience.
“Mobile applications today allows brands to be creative with their marketing campaigns, and allow businesses to be more connected with customers”, says Stephen R. Wilson, President and COO of Auto-Lab® Franchising, LLC based in Auburn Hills, Michigan with over 26 existing locations. “Being able to expand our brand with this new application will help our franchisees expand their business in ways that they may not have been able to on their own.”
Partnering with Michigan based mobile application company Grandapps, the goal was to create an app that is both user friendly and engaging.
“We are excited to work with Auto-Lab® in continually developing their app. Auto-Lab® was awesome to work with through this process,” says Mike Bigari, Account Manager of Grandapps. “Our design team had a lot of fun on this project because Auto-Lab®’s app is a game changer in the auto repair industry. It’s going to make life so much easier for customers to engage with their Auto-Lab® location, schedule appointments and many more awesome features.”
About The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers®
The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® app will boast many features to help customers communicate needed service with their preferred Auto-Lab® location. Features such as, booking appointments, requesting estimates, and app user exclusive are just some of the key features included in the app. Each location will also have their own unique ability to stay connected to their customers to provide them special information and savings.
“Most people today don’t go anywhere without their phone and use their phone more than they do a computer” says Mr. Wilson. “To give our customers easy access to the benefits of being an Auto-Lab® customer is something we really look forward to continually develop.”
The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® app is available for free on Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
SOURCE The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers®
442 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)