- Listed: September 12, 2016 8:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Auburn Hills, MI (FranchisePOD.com) – When it comes to technology, Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® is confident and savvy. The automotive service company has built a niche brand specializing in automotive computerized diagnostics and has evolved the brand to be immersed into the digital era. This month Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® has launched their new app for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS devices. Auto-Lab® has spent years developing their website to be more precise to help customers be confident and knowledgeable about automotive repair and maintenance. After the relaunch of their newly redesigned website earlier this year, the company decided that it was time to find new ways to connect with their customers. Developing an app was the obvious next step in order to grow the brand, and to provide customers with a new user experience.
“Mobile applications today allows brands to be creative with their marketing campaigns, and allow businesses to be more connected with customers”, says Stephen R. Wilson, President and COO of Auto-Lab® Franchising, LLC based in Auburn Hills, Michigan with over 26 existing locations. “Being able to expand our brand with this new application will help our franchisees expand their business in ways that they may not have been able to on their own.”
Partnering with Michigan based mobile application company Grandapps, the goal was to create an app that is both user friendly and engaging.
“We are excited to work with Auto-Lab® in continually developing their app. Auto-Lab® was awesome to work with through this process,” says Mike Bigari, Account Manager of Grandapps. “Our design team had a lot of fun on this project because Auto-Lab®’s app is a game changer in the auto repair industry. It’s going to make life so much easier for customers to engage with their Auto-Lab® location, schedule appointments and many more awesome features.”
About The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers®
The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® app will boast many features to help customers communicate needed service with their preferred Auto-Lab® location. Features such as, booking appointments, requesting estimates, and app user exclusive are just some of the key features included in the app. Each location will also have their own unique ability to stay connected to their customers to provide them special information and savings.
“Most people today don’t go anywhere without their phone and use their phone more than they do a computer” says Mr. Wilson. “To give our customers easy access to the benefits of being an Auto-Lab® customer is something we really look forward to continually develop.”
The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers® app is available for free on Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
SOURCE The Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers®
427 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)