May 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Howell, MI – Auto-Lab Howell, a full service automotive repair shop, is officially an authorized U-Haul dealer. Auto-Lab Howell has been of service to the greater Howell community since 2010 and is excited to be able to offer this new service to its customers.
“We are pleased and excited to announce our business partnership with U-Haul.”, says Mike Harman, Manager of Auto-Lab Howell. “We are looking forward to growing our relationship with them in the Livingston County area to bring more benefits to our customers.”
Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers is a Michigan based company that has been in business for 27 years. With stern focus on providing complete automotive repair and specializing in computer diagnostics, Auto-Lab Franchising, LLC is looking forward to expanding the U-Haul partnership amongst other locations.
“Having been around for 27 years as a business it’s always important to look for new opportunities to give customers services that they want and need.”, says Stephen Wilson, President and COO of Auto-Lab Franchising, LLC. “Our new partnership with U-Haul is going to provide us a new platform to expand while customers benefit from the ease of being able to get full automotive repair and U-Haul rental resources all in one location. We are pleased to bring this concept to our franchise.”
For more information on U-Haul rentals from Auto-Lab Howell, call or visit the location.
3120 East Grand River Ave.
Howell, MI 48843
Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers, a Michigan based company in operation since 1989, is a growing auto repair franchise business with an emphasis on being the complete car care alternative to the dealer. The company currently has 27 franchised and corporate locations in Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Florida and Texas. You can learn more about the company at www.autolabusa.com. For information on franchise opportunities visit www.autolabfranchise.com or call 248-994-0206.
537 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)