- Sub Headline: Is Now Under New Ownership
- City: Grand Rapids
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.AutoLabUSA.com
- Listed: January 29, 2016 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — After serving the Grand Rapids and Jenison community for over 20 years, Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers owners Jon and Donna Stellema have decided to retire. Jon Stellema, also known as Dr. Jon, has made a big impact in the automotive repair industry and will be missed by the customers he served and by the Auto-Lab family.
“My wife Donna and I are very thankful to have found a buyer for our two Auto-Lab locations in Grand Rapids, MI. We have been franchisees for nearly 20 years and have had a successful experience over those years,” says Jon, retired owner of Auto-Lab Plainfield & Jenison. “We are now retiring and have made the sales transition in a very smooth fashion with help from Auto-Lab Franchising, RUA Associates, and business brokers.”
Aaron Kenyon, who is also the current owner of Auto-Lab Mt. Pleasant and Lansing, will be taking ownership of both locations and will continue to operate both locations as Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers.
“I’m excited to have the opportunity to grow with the Auto-Lab brand; I’m looking forward to expanding what already has proven to be an excellent relationship,” says Aaron. “Doug Bell, Eric Zager and the rest of crew at the Plainfield and Jenison shops are a great addition to my team.”
Auto-Lab Franchising, LLC is excited and eager to see the growth and continuation of Auto-Lab Plainfield and Jenison.
“We are extremely thankful for the hard work and dedication Jon and Donna have given to their community and to Auto-Lab Franchising over the past 20 years,” says Stephen R. Wilson, President and COO of Auto-Lab Franchising, LLC. “Aaron Kenyon is a great owner and we are really excited to see him transition to taking ownership of these two great locations to keep the Auto-Lab brand and integrity in the community.”
Auto-Lab, a Michigan-based company in operation since 1989, is a growing auto repair franchise business with an emphasis on being the complete car care alternative to the dealer. The company currently has 27 franchised and corporate locations in Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Florida and Texas. You can learn more about the company at www.AutoLabUSA.com. For information on franchise opportunities, visit www.AutoLabFranchise.com or call 248-994-0206.
SOURCE Auto-Lab Franchising, LLC
382 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)