Bach to Rock Franchise Announces Plans to Develop Four New Schools in Connecticut, Georgia, New Jersey and New York
- Sub Headline: America's Music School Franchise Continues Robust, Nationwide Expansion into New and Existing Markets
- City: Bethesda
- State: Maryland
- Franchise URL: http://www.BachToRock.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 3:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BETHESDA, MD (FranchisePOD.com) March 10, 2016 – Bach to Rock(B2R), America’s music school for students of all ages, announced today the signing of several franchise development agreements to launch four new schools in the states of Connecticut, Georgia, New Jersey and New York. The brand is experiencing a burst of growth with 30 additional franchised locations slated to break ground between 2016 and 2017.
The present development plans in Connecticut, Georgia, New Jersey and New York include:
- Ridgefield, CT: New franchisee Carl Giangrasso is a former financial services executive and IT operations consultant. “I am proud to be opening the first Bach to Rock in Connecticut this fall, and am eager to make our school a community hub for musicians of all ages to expand their talents,” he said.
- Roswell, GA: Husband and wife team Carmen and Nancy Guinto are thrilled to be opening Georgia’s first Bach to Rock in the Atlanta area in the fall of 2016. Nancy is a classically trained pianist and educator, and while Carmen is an IT professional and business owner, he is also an aspiring vocalist, guitarist, bassist and harmonica player. “We want our Bach to Rock school to be a place that everyone enjoys, from our employees to our students. It’s like creating a new extended musical family,” said the couple.
- Rockland County, NY and Paramus/Ridgewood, NJ: Eric Philo is a former investment banker and corporate analyst. He is confident that Bach to Rock is a solid business proposition; however, it is the opportunity to help kids break out of their digital habits that captivated him. “Music is a way to teach the digital generation about interacting with other kids by playing music, talking, laughing and joking,” he said. With his own album debuting later this year, Philo is delighted to share his passion for music with students when he expands Bach to Rock’s presence in New York and New Jersey this fall.
“I am very honored to welcome these franchisees to the Bach to Rock family. We are experiencing continued growth due to our proven business model and music education philosophy,” said Brian Gross, president of Bach to Rock. “We have a winning formula that helps budding musicians of all ages nurture and grow their talent. At the same time, we help fill a void left behind by school budget cutbacks. Bach to Rock offers a prime opportunity for entrepreneurs to become successful.”
Bach to Rock franchisees are provided with an array of tools to position them for success, including extensive hands-on training, marketing and public relations support and a proprietary web-based management system, along with demonstrated techniques for business growth. Franchisees also benefit from multiple revenue streams such as individual and group classes, early childhood education programs, state-of-the-art recording studios, summer and winter camps, birthday parties and more.
Bach to Rock has repeatedly been named to Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 and was listed in the Top Ten Trending Categories for 2016. In 2014, Inc. Magazine named Bach to Rock one of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the third consecutive year and Franchise Times’ ranked it as one of the 500 Powerhouse Brands and on its Next 300 Franchise System list. In addition, Washington Family Magazine named Bach to Rock to its “Best Music Instruction” list and readers of Northern Virginia Magazine voted the company as “Best Piano Instruction.” Bach to Rock also was named the number one company to watch by the Washington Business Journal.
Bach to Rock is currently seeking qualified candidates to open franchise locations in markets across the country. Individuals seeking to own and operate a Bach to Rock should possess a minimum net worth of $500,000 and liquid assets of at least $100,000. While music experience or ability is not necessary, candidates should have a passion for music and be able to build a strong team of committed musicians to ensure the school’s success. Franchisees can expect their initial investment to range from approximately $370,000 to $522,500, including a $35,000 franchise fee.
To learn more about music school franchise ownership opportunities with Bach to Rock, as well as its veteran and franchise referral programs, contact Ralph Rillon, vice president of franchise development, at 1-855-227-7570 or franchise(at)bachtorock(dot)com, or visit http://www.bachtorockfranchise.com.
About Bach to Rock
Bach to Rock (B2R) is a music education school for students of all ages from early childhood through high school and beyond. B2R knows learning music should be fun and students learn best when they play music they enjoy. Weekly ensemble instruction and band formations lead to public concerts, Battle of the Bands and recording sessions in B2R’s professional recording studios. B2R builds technique, fosters teamwork and enhances self-esteem through private lessons, band instruction, and public performances. Bach to Rock opened its first corporate-owned location in 2007 in Bethesda, MD., and with its most recent opening in Wellesley, MA, has now grown to 12 schools in California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Ten franchised schools are in development in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Virginia, with an additional 30 schools in development nationwide. Follow B2R on Facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/BachtoRock and on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/BachtoRock. For more information, visit http://www.bachtorock.com or call 1-877-227-8558.
SOURCE Bach to Rock
Bach to Rock
+1 (240) 620-3031
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (1 views)