- Sub Headline: Fresh, Cooked-to-Order Breakfasts - Available All Day for a New Low Price - Are Nothing New to Shoney's, America's Dinner Table for Nearly 70 Years
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.shoneys.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 6:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Shoney’s is leaping back into its Glory Days and responding to popular demand, bringing back its most popular breakfast menu offering – the All-Star Breakfast™ – and lowering the price from $6.99 to $4.99. Shoney’s is also wondering what all the fuss is about with all-day breakfasts, which they have been perfecting for nearly 70 years.
America’s Dinner Table since 1947, Shoney’s All-Star Breakfast includes two freshly cracked eggs over easy with two slices of Shoney’s signature crispy bacon, savory breakfast potatoes and a freshly prepared buttermilk biscuit. It is available all day, every day and has been for decades. Yet another amazing proposition value from brand.
“There is nothing new about ‘all-day’ breakfasts and we challenge the McJohnny-Come-Latelys to match our quality and value because we’ve been feeding America great breakfasts for generations. We have provided our guests with fresh, cooked-to-order breakfasts since 1947 and the All-Star Breakfast™ is part of our iconic brand. We’re bringing it back for $4.99 and there is simply not a better breakfast value in America,” said David Davoudpour, Shoney’s Chairman and CEO. “Our guests love it, and we want to give our guests what they want. It’s the meal they’ve asked for at a surprisingly low price.”
Since acquiring Shoney’s in January 2007, Davoudpour has been on a driven mission to revive and reinvigorate Shoney’s family-friendly, southern style restaurants, which was one of the premier family casual dining concepts in the United States. Shoney’s $4.99 All-Star Breakfast is a brand staple and is now available at participating locations.
“Our guests are always looking for fresh quality food at a great value with friendly service and by visiting Shoney’s for this great breakfast offer, they will get all of that and more,” continued Davoudpour. “We are undergoing a complete revitalization but are staying true to our roots and fresh, cooked-to-order breakfasts, including the All-Star Breakfast™, are part of our great history and will be a part of this brand’s bright future.”
In order to get back to what Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit http://www.shoneys.com/franchise/.
Please call your local Shoney’s restaurant for details on the $4.99 All-Star Breakfast™.
Shoney’s is a Nashville-based company with approximately 150 restaurants in 16 states. Since its humble beginnings in 1947 as a Charleston, West Virginia drive-in restaurant, guests have enjoyed Shoney’s family-friendly, casual dining experience. Visit www.shoneys.com for more information on restaurant hours, locations and special offers. You can also follow Shoney’s on Facebook, Twitter @Shoney’s and YouTube.
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)