- Sub Headline: South Carolina Based Bacon Bros. Food Group Partnering with Houston Entrepreneur Travis Cook
- City: Greenville
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.baconbrospublichouse.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 10:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Greenville, S.C. – Bacon Bros. Food Group, the management company behind Bacon Bros. Public House, announced its’ first franchise partnership. The company will partner with Texas-based entrepreneur Travis Cook to open a Public House location in Houston, TX. The partners are currently scouting locations throughout Houston but plan to bring Bacon Bros.’ straightforward, made-from-scratch American cuisine to the city in 2016.
Bacon Bros. Public House opened its flagship location in up and coming foodie hotspot Greenville, South Carolina in 2013. With a chef-driven menu of innovative, protein-centric cuisine featuring the highest quality farm fresh ingredients, executive chef Anthony Gray and partners Jason Callaway, Mike Porter, and Eric Bergelson, soon garnered national press and acclaim from hungry diners up and down the East Coast. In 2014, Gray was invited to cook a meal at New York’s prestigious James Beard House, where he served a sold out dining room his “Great Southern Christmas Dinner”.
After fielding dozens of inquiries asking when Bacon Bros. Public House would be expanding its reach and opening more locations, Bacon Bros. Food Group made the decision to begin franchising in 2015. As fate would have it, Travis Cook, who had long been a fan and patron on Bacon Bros Public House, was looking to get into the restaurant game himself. A graduate of Texas A&M, Cook worked in finance for several years but his true passion lie in food and hospitality. He attended an intensive culinary boot camp at the Culinary Institute of America in St. Helen, California and a charcuterie/whole hog butchery course to supplement his traditional education.
Cook and his business partners would often fly into the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport when checking on hotel properties in nearby Cherokee, North Carolina. It became a tradition for the group to eat at Bacon Bros. Public House before flying home to Texas. “Every time I ate there I always said ‘I wish I could open a place just like this in Houston’” says Cook. “After toying around with a few restaurant ideas of my own, I decided to visit the Bacon Bros. website for inspiration and discovered that they were starting to franchise.” After a few phone calls with the Food Group, the dream of opening a Bacon Bros. in Houston started to take shape.
Location and operating details for Bacon Bros. Public House Houston is still under development. For more information of Bacon Bros. Public House please visit www.baconbrospublichouse.com. For more details about Bacon Bros. Food Group and franchising opportunities, please visit www.baconbrothersfoodgroup.com.
About Bacon Bros.
The Bacon Bros. brand was born not just from a shared love of bacon, but from the shared vision of offering hungry guests the freshest, highest quality food with superior service in a comfortable atmosphere. They do things a little differently in Bacon Bros. Public House. You won’t find any shortcuts here, which is why their award-winning menu and reputation for outstanding service has been recognized across the country by publications such as Travel + Leisure, The Local Palate, Yahoo! Food, Fox News Online, The Wall Street Journal, and The Huffington Post. They believe that the best meals are made thoughtfully with craftsmanship, consistency, and straightforward ingredients. From after-work drinks and small plates to modern, Southern classics for lunch and dinner, Bacon Bros. Public House is a fun, casual place for friends and family to gather. Bacon on, friends.
SOURCE Bacon Bros.
Green Olive Media
371 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)