- Sub Headline: Popular gourmet burger bar expands Colorado presence, opens first mall location.
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.baddaddysburgerbar.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 9:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER – Jan 4, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIM) is announcing that Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, a chef-driven, full-service restaurant that uses a mix of artisanal ingredients and made-from-scratch sauces and dressings to create the most delicious, flavorful and downright baddest burgers around, is opening a new location in Littleton. The restaurant, which is set to open its doors on Jan. 5, 2016, will be located in the Southwest Plaza shopping center at 8501 W. Bowles Ave., Ste 2025.
With five other established restaurants in Colorado, the new burger bar will provide new guests in Littleton with a unique dining experience that will include a covered outdoor patio, mountain views, and access to the newly redesigned shopping community. The Southwest Plaza location will feature fan favorite menu items including its popular gourmet burgers, such as the Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids and the Bad Ass Burger, as well as chopped salads, non-burger burgers, specialty sides and appetizers. Additionally, the restaurant offers a full gluten-free menu and regional chef specials that incorporate Colorado flavors and ingredients.
Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar boasts chef-inspired menu items that have made the restaurant a local staple and with a scratch kitchen, sauces, dressings, toppings and even the American cheese are made in-house for taste profiles that are unique to Bad Daddy’s. The bar is stocked with award winning craft microbrew beers on tap and in bottles and cans, the restaurant’s own Bad Daddy’s Amber Ale and a full bar featuring other fresh-squeezed cocktails.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of the Southwest Plaza redevelopment, which is really transforming the center to have a true Colorado lifestyle feel,” said Boyd Hoback, CEO of Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. “We have developed a strong fan base in the Denver area and we are eager to bring our unique flavors to Littleton. We know that shoppers will love our unique menu, including our upcoming January special, the Hangover Burger topped with rosemary ham, housemade American cheese, a fried egg and tater tots.”
Along with the restaurant’s core menu items, guests can expect to see new burgers, sides, salads and shake specials created by executive chef Tim Kast each month. The restaurant will continue to place its focus on simple, high-quality ingredients executed at a high level, but Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar doesn’t just stop at burgers. The restaurant’s delicious starters, like their famous Fried Pickles and Back Yard Chicken Nachos, are huge guest favorites, along with the menu of handspun milkshakes. For the health-conscious crowd, the gourmet burger bar offers Giant Chopped Salads tossed to order with fresh ingredients and homemade dressings, as well as a Create Your Own salad option.
The Southwest Plaza opening is the first of several anticipated Colorado sites to open through the summer of 2016. The other sites include the recently opened store at the Streets of Southglenn lifestyle center, Village at the Peaks new lifestyle center in Longmont, Fort Collins Fashion Mall redevelopment and the Briargate Shopping Center in Colorado Springs.
About Good Times Restaurants Inc.
Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM) operates Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, a regional chain of quick service restaurants located primarily in Colorado, in its wholly owned subsidiary, Good Times Drive Thru Inc. Good Times provides a menu of high quality all natural hamburgers, 100% all natural chicken tenderloins, fresh frozen custard, natural cut fries, fresh lemonades and other unique offerings. Good Times currently operates and franchises 38 restaurants. For more information about Good Times, please visit www.goodtimesburgers.com. Connect with Good Times on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
GTIM also owns and operates Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar restaurants. Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar is a full service, upscale, “small box” restaurant concept featuring a chef driven menu of gourmet signature burgers, chopped salads, appetizers and sandwiches with a full bar and a focus on a selection of craft microbrew beers in a high energy atmosphere that appeals to a broad consumer base. GTIM currently operates, franchises and licenses 16 restaurants. For more information about Bad Daddy’s, please visit www.baddaddysburgerbar.com. Connect with Bad Daddy’s on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Good Times Restaurants Inc.
Investor Relations Contacts:
Boyd E. Hoback
Good Times Restaurants Inc.
President and CEO
Good Times Restaurants Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Good Times Restaurants Inc.
Porter, LeVay & Rose
News Provided by Acquire Media
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)