- Sub Headline: Nationwide Bahama Buck’s Declares Tuesday, December 6 as “Free Sno Day”
- Listed: November 30, 2016 12:59 pm
- Expires: 7 days, 2 hours
Lubbock, TX (FranchisePOD.com) Come enjoy a Taste of Paradise! Bahama Buck’s wants to celebrate this charitable season by giving a Free 12 oz. Sno to each guest who visits Bahama Buck’s nationwide on December 6. That’s every guest, all day, just a week from today!
Bahama Buck’s wants to highlight the spirit of the season and say thanks by giving back to the communities they so proudly serve. There’s no better way to show appreciation than by doing what Bahama Buck’s does best, serving up Sno–and mountains of it.
“Sno-kidding! We want to bless the communities we proudly serve with the Greatest Sno on Earth,” says Blake Buchanan, founder and president of Bahama Buck’s Franchise Corporation. “We are excited to enter into this Christmas season by blessing those we consider family—our guests. It’s a day we look forward to all year.”
This Free Sno Day guests are invited to bring the whole family out to any of the participating locations, where they will be blessed with a Taste of Paradise on the house from noon until 10pm.
About Bahama Buck’s
Bahama Buck’s is the nation’s premier tropical dessert franchise featuring the “Greatest Sno on Earth,” as well as their famous, fresh blended tropical Island Smoothies. Founded in 1990, Bahama Buck’s is dedicated to creating the “Ultimate Tropical Dessert Experience” for each guest. Their innovative approach to the dessert industry offers guests a flavorful taste of paradise in an island inspired atmosphere. Visit www.bahamabucks.com for more information and connect with Bahama Buck’s at www.facebook.com/bahamabucks, https://twitter.com/bahamabucks, https://www.youtube.com/user/BahamaBuck, and https://instagram.com/bahamabucks/.
Business Marketing Manager
Bahama Buck’s Franchise Corporation
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)