- Franchise URL: http://www.BajaFresh.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 1:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
IRVINE, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 26, 2016 – Baja Fresh, the fast-casual fresh Mexican chain, announced the grand re-opening of its newest Baja Fresh location in Tigard, Oregon. The newly built relocated Baja Fresh is now conveniently located in the Greenway Town Center at 12198 SW Scholls Ferry Rd.
The 2,300 square foot Baja Fresh restaurant, designed in cooperation with San Francisco based Tesser, Big Picture Branding, encompasses Baja Fresh’s latest interior restaurant design, service and customizable menu. Customers will notice a distinctly new interior incorporating the use of natural reclaimed woods, stone counters and warm colors in this updated design. The restaurant will have over fifty seats for inside dining with more accommodating family friendly seating, as well as a large wrap around outside patio with seating for twenty guests.
The new Baja Fresh in Tigard is locally owned and operated by Lucky Patel, who currently owns and operates three Baja Fresh restaurants in the Southwest Portland area. Mr. Patel has been in the restaurant industry in the Portland area for over 15 years.“Our guests will continue to enjoy our delicious fresh hand-made Mexican favorites, with the addition of icy cold Margaritas and Mexican and local beers in this relaxing new restaurant,” said Lucky Patel. “I am excited to bring new and current guests a newly designed restaurant with the addition of patio seating, just in time for summer.”
The new restaurant will open May 26th, 2016 with a big Grand Opening ribbon cutting and community oriented celebration the week of June 13th.
“We are excited and pleased to have our second new Baja Fresh restaurant opened in the Portland area this year,” said Chuck Rink, President and CEO of Fresh Enterprises LLC, parent of Baja Fresh. “Our newly designed interior, family friendly dining environment and the addition of Margaritas and ice cold beer will make this restaurant a great spot for the Tigard community.”
About Baja Fresh
Baja Fresh serves bold, fresh Mexican flavors for lunch, dinner, dine-in or take-out, all in a spacious and contemporary environment. All entrées are made with fresh never frozen, all natural, hormone free, fire-grilled, chicken, steak, line caught seafood and slow roasted pork Carnitas. Don’t forget the handmade guacamole and salsa bar hosting 6 salsas made fresh every day, all day. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Irvine, Calif., Baja Fresh operates or franchises 165 restaurants in 26 states as well as restaurants in Dubai and Singapore. For additional franchise information, visit www.bajafreshfranchise.com.
SOURCE Baja Fresh
277 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)