Bananas Gives Certified Public Accountants Wings to Power through Tax Day with Frostie Dubbed “The CPA”
- Sub Headline: CPAs Drink On Us On April 17th And 18th Before Tax Day Deadline
- Franchise URL: http://www.greenleafsbananas.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 7:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MORRISTOWN, NJ – Every year, Certified Public Accountants go “bananas” trying to get Americans’ taxes done on time, but rarely get the credit for those long days and big returns. Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt® knows how hard these under-appreciated folks work during tax season, so this year, the brand wants to help accountants be “audit” they can be! On April 17th and 18th, 2016, the day prior to and of the looming Tax Day deadline, Bananas will offer “The CPA” on its menu, an energizing and delicious frostie, featuring fresh strawberries and bananas, with added Red Bull Yellow Edition®, to help power through all the paperwork. To top it off, ALL Certified Public Accountants will receive The CPA on the house when they present a valid CPA license at participating Bananas locations on April 17 and 18, 2016.*
“Everyone needs accountants, especially when the clock is ticking down to the infamous Tax Day deadline of April 18th, but their hard work often goes unnoticed,” said Leslie Chinea, Director of Marketing for Bananas and Villa Restaurant Group. “The creation of The CPA is a fun way for us to say thanks for all of those late nights trying to help us get those big returns!”
The CPA, made with fresh strawberries, bananas and ice, with added Red Bull Yellow Edition, will be available, while supplies last, on April 17 and 18, 2016. Whether in a cone, cup, sundae or smoothie, Bananas uses nonfat frozen yogurt and fresh ingredients to make delicious combinations. Bananas’ menu features a variety of items, including real fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, nondairy fruit frosties, nonfat frozen yogurt sundaes and an assortment of natural grab-and-go snack offerings.
*Must provide valid identification.
*Offer available only on April 17 and 18, 2016 at participating locations, while supplies last.
*Limit one per customer.
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.
For more information, please visit http://www.greenleafsbananas.com/about.
About Villa Restaurant Group? (previously known as Villa Enterprises)
Villa Restaurant GroupSM is a global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor. Founded in 1964 by Michele (Michael) Scotto, a Naples, Italy native, Villa Restaurant Group, began as a small pizzeria next to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. Today, Villa Restaurant Group is an international organization that recently celebrated its 51st anniversary with nearly 400 restaurants in malls, airports, casinos and other high-traffic locations.
Villa Restaurant Group’s QSR brands, including Villa Italian Kitchen®, Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads®, Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt®, South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries®, Far East Asian FireSM, Mo’ Burger® and other emerging brands, can be found across 41 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and eight additional countries. Villa Restaurant Group also operates full-service restaurants in New Jersey under the 40 North GroupSM brand, including The Black Horse Tavern & PubSM The OfficeSM, Steelworks Buffet & GrillSM, PiattinoSM and George & Martha’sSM.
SOURCE Villa Restaurant Group
BML Public Relations
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)