Bananas Gives Certified Public Accountants Wings to Power through Tax Day with Frostie Dubbed “The CPA”
- Sub Headline: CPAs Drink On Us On April 17th And 18th Before Tax Day Deadline
- Franchise URL: http://www.greenleafsbananas.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 7:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MORRISTOWN, NJ – Every year, Certified Public Accountants go “bananas” trying to get Americans’ taxes done on time, but rarely get the credit for those long days and big returns. Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt® knows how hard these under-appreciated folks work during tax season, so this year, the brand wants to help accountants be “audit” they can be! On April 17th and 18th, 2016, the day prior to and of the looming Tax Day deadline, Bananas will offer “The CPA” on its menu, an energizing and delicious frostie, featuring fresh strawberries and bananas, with added Red Bull Yellow Edition®, to help power through all the paperwork. To top it off, ALL Certified Public Accountants will receive The CPA on the house when they present a valid CPA license at participating Bananas locations on April 17 and 18, 2016.*
“Everyone needs accountants, especially when the clock is ticking down to the infamous Tax Day deadline of April 18th, but their hard work often goes unnoticed,” said Leslie Chinea, Director of Marketing for Bananas and Villa Restaurant Group. “The creation of The CPA is a fun way for us to say thanks for all of those late nights trying to help us get those big returns!”
The CPA, made with fresh strawberries, bananas and ice, with added Red Bull Yellow Edition, will be available, while supplies last, on April 17 and 18, 2016. Whether in a cone, cup, sundae or smoothie, Bananas uses nonfat frozen yogurt and fresh ingredients to make delicious combinations. Bananas’ menu features a variety of items, including real fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, nondairy fruit frosties, nonfat frozen yogurt sundaes and an assortment of natural grab-and-go snack offerings.
*Must provide valid identification.
*Offer available only on April 17 and 18, 2016 at participating locations, while supplies last.
*Limit one per customer.
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.
For more information, please visit http://www.greenleafsbananas.com/about.
About Villa Restaurant Group? (previously known as Villa Enterprises)
Villa Restaurant GroupSM is a global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor. Founded in 1964 by Michele (Michael) Scotto, a Naples, Italy native, Villa Restaurant Group, began as a small pizzeria next to the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. Today, Villa Restaurant Group is an international organization that recently celebrated its 51st anniversary with nearly 400 restaurants in malls, airports, casinos and other high-traffic locations.
Villa Restaurant Group’s QSR brands, including Villa Italian Kitchen®, Green Leaf’s Beyond Great Salads®, Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt®, South Philly Cheesesteaks & Fries®, Far East Asian FireSM, Mo’ Burger® and other emerging brands, can be found across 41 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and eight additional countries. Villa Restaurant Group also operates full-service restaurants in New Jersey under the 40 North GroupSM brand, including The Black Horse Tavern & PubSM The OfficeSM, Steelworks Buffet & GrillSM, PiattinoSM and George & Martha’sSM.
SOURCE Villa Restaurant Group
BML Public Relations
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)