- Sub Headline: Local Military Veteran Opens Grill-cleaning Business In The Region
- Franchise URL: http://www.Bar-B-Clean.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) TAMPA, FL – America’s leading grill cleaning company Bar-B-Clean is announcing the launch of a new location serving Tampa and the Hillsborough County area. The just-opened Bar-B-Clean Tampa territory adds to the growing momentum of the Bar-B-Clean franchise, just as the summer season hits its stride.
Bar-B-Clean franchise owners currently operate 20-plus territories in seven states across the nation. By providing franchise business owners guidance and training, Bar-B-Clean is able to assist franchisees — like Ryan Blackadar, the owner of the new Tampa location — in making their dreams of owning a business come true.
“Owning a business has always been highly regarded in my family, something that I aspired to from a very early age,” said Blackadar. “And, after my time in the military, I have always wanted to pursue my dreams of owning my own business. While serving in the Army, I developed a knack for precision and cleanliness, which is something that made this franchise an ideal fit for me.”
Blackadar’s time as a member of the United States Army equipped him with leadership skills that he anticipates will help him own and manage his own franchise. His veteran status benefitted him not only from a managerial perspective, but also from a financial one. Bar-B-Clean is a military-friendly franchise concept that offers qualified military veterans a significant 30 percent discount off its franchise fee, meaning a veteran can open a franchise for a total investment of around $20,000. Bar-B-Clean has provided Blackadar the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of owning a business and the benefits of becoming a franchisee.
“The flexibility of the Bar-B-Clean franchise model was also something that appealed to me,” Blackadar added. “Although I am currently running the business on my own — working as both a manager and grill technician — I am hoping to hire technicians and expand my team to help with the workload and customer demand.”
Business owners of a Bar-B-Clean have the opportunity to be flexible with the structure of their franchise. They can take a more hands-on approach like Blackadar and serve as both a manager and technician, or they can put their primary focus on management, marketing, and business expansion by creating jobs for grill cleaning technicians in their communities.
Bar-B-Clean services include a deep cleaning of both the interior and exterior of clients’ grills, as well as a thorough inspection of the burner and ignition systems. Trained technicians remove harmful carcinogens and food particles transferred to food and eliminate germs to keep people healthy. Bar-B-Clean deters cockroaches, mice and other pests that live and snack inside grills.
“Ryan joins other owners in Florida and in other areas who were looking for something fresh and different among franchise options,” said Bryan Weinstein, founder of Bar-B-Clean. “We are continuing to expand throughout the Sunshine State and have several prime markets still available for qualified franchise owner-operators here.”
For more information on Bar-B-Clean Tampa, visit www.bar-b-clean.com/tampa, call 813-445-7334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bar-B-Clean is a barbeque cleaning service to help maximize the life of grills by using biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products to remove the carcinogenic chemicals that are left behind and can transfer onto your food.
Launched in 2011 and franchising since 2013, Bar-B-Clean has since grown to 20-plus locations spread across seven states: Arizona, California, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. The franchise brand is currently on a mission to uncork culture nationwide with a targeted franchise program. To inquire about available opportunities, visit bar-b-cleanfranchise.com, email email@example.com or call (818) 470-6350.
486 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (41 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (40 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (32 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (27 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (21 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (15 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (13 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (40 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (19 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (15 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (10 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)