- Sub Headline: Veterans Can Launch a Professional Home Service Territory for Around $20,000
- Franchise URL: http://www.bar-b-clean.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 12:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE COUNTY Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 18, 2016 – As grills in America get fired up nationwide for the start of the summer season, grill cleaning franchise Bar-B-Clean is on a mission to help military Veterans launch an innovative home service business that capitalizes on a favorite American pastime.
“We offer a significant Veteran discount because we believe the men and women who have served our country make wonderful franchise business owners,” said Bryan Weinstein, owner and founder of Bar-B-Clean. “Veterans understand and work well as entrepreneurs in our system. We provide a low-cost opportunity for them to invest in our business model and pursue the entrepreneurial dream.”
A number of current franchisees in the Bar-B-Clean system are military Veterans. As a military-friendly franchise concept, Bar-B-Clean offers a 30 percent discount off the franchise fee for Veterans. For around $20,000 as a total initial investment, Veterans can launch a Bar-B-Clean territory covering an area of around 100,000 households. The fee typically includes travel to training, equipment, insurance and ongoing marketing support. Both multi- and single-unit territories are currently available.
“The Bar-B-Clean franchise model was the perfect fit for me as a Veteran with limited working capital but a strong desire to launch a business,” said Matt Sprague, an owner of multiple territories in Southern California. “My career path was very uncertain after serving in the military, until I came across Bar-B-Clean. I’m now doing something I’m passionate about and expanding as an entrepreneur and business owner.”
Multiple military Veterans have found their calling as Bar-B-Clean franchise owners, including Phoenix-area Owner Bob Potter.
“What’s fantastic about Bar-B-Clean is that franchisees can run it in several ways,” Potter said. “I manage the business primarily and have hired grill service technicians, which allows me to focus on managing, marketing and expanding the business.”
Other franchise owners take a more hands-on approach, functioning as both grill technicians and owners managing their business. Bar-B-Clean services includes a deep cleaning of the interior and exterior of the grill, as well as a thorough inspection of the burner and ignition systems. They remove harmful carcinogens and food particles transferred to food and eliminate germs to keep people healthy. Bar-B-Clean deters cockroaches, mice and other pests that live and snack inside grills.
There is a strong demand for barbecue grill cleaning services in the United States, yet little to no regional or national systems are servicing this vast market.
For more information on this low-cost military friendly franchise, visit bar-b-cleanfranchise.com or call owner Bryan Weinstein directly at (818) 470-6350.
Bar-B-Clean is a barbeque cleaning service to help maximize the life of grills by using biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products to remove the carcinogenic chemicals that are left behind and can transfer onto your food.
Launched in 2011 and franchising since 2013, Bar-B-Clean has since grown to 20-plus locations spread across seven states: Arizona, California, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. The franchise brand is currently on a mission to uncork culture nationwide with a targeted franchise program. To inquire about available opportunities, visit bar-b-cleanfranchise.com, email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 470-6350.
477 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)