- Sub Headline: Veterans Can Launch a Professional Home Service Territory for Around $20,000
- Franchise URL: http://www.bar-b-clean.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 12:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE COUNTY Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 18, 2016 – As grills in America get fired up nationwide for the start of the summer season, grill cleaning franchise Bar-B-Clean is on a mission to help military Veterans launch an innovative home service business that capitalizes on a favorite American pastime.
“We offer a significant Veteran discount because we believe the men and women who have served our country make wonderful franchise business owners,” said Bryan Weinstein, owner and founder of Bar-B-Clean. “Veterans understand and work well as entrepreneurs in our system. We provide a low-cost opportunity for them to invest in our business model and pursue the entrepreneurial dream.”
A number of current franchisees in the Bar-B-Clean system are military Veterans. As a military-friendly franchise concept, Bar-B-Clean offers a 30 percent discount off the franchise fee for Veterans. For around $20,000 as a total initial investment, Veterans can launch a Bar-B-Clean territory covering an area of around 100,000 households. The fee typically includes travel to training, equipment, insurance and ongoing marketing support. Both multi- and single-unit territories are currently available.
“The Bar-B-Clean franchise model was the perfect fit for me as a Veteran with limited working capital but a strong desire to launch a business,” said Matt Sprague, an owner of multiple territories in Southern California. “My career path was very uncertain after serving in the military, until I came across Bar-B-Clean. I’m now doing something I’m passionate about and expanding as an entrepreneur and business owner.”
Multiple military Veterans have found their calling as Bar-B-Clean franchise owners, including Phoenix-area Owner Bob Potter.
“What’s fantastic about Bar-B-Clean is that franchisees can run it in several ways,” Potter said. “I manage the business primarily and have hired grill service technicians, which allows me to focus on managing, marketing and expanding the business.”
Other franchise owners take a more hands-on approach, functioning as both grill technicians and owners managing their business. Bar-B-Clean services includes a deep cleaning of the interior and exterior of the grill, as well as a thorough inspection of the burner and ignition systems. They remove harmful carcinogens and food particles transferred to food and eliminate germs to keep people healthy. Bar-B-Clean deters cockroaches, mice and other pests that live and snack inside grills.
There is a strong demand for barbecue grill cleaning services in the United States, yet little to no regional or national systems are servicing this vast market.
For more information on this low-cost military friendly franchise, visit bar-b-cleanfranchise.com or call owner Bryan Weinstein directly at (818) 470-6350.
Bar-B-Clean is a barbeque cleaning service to help maximize the life of grills by using biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products to remove the carcinogenic chemicals that are left behind and can transfer onto your food.
Launched in 2011 and franchising since 2013, Bar-B-Clean has since grown to 20-plus locations spread across seven states: Arizona, California, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. The franchise brand is currently on a mission to uncork culture nationwide with a targeted franchise program. To inquire about available opportunities, visit bar-b-cleanfranchise.com, email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 470-6350.
514 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)